Diego Costa

Spike

Yeah, I made jokes about him smiling (don't open the spoiler tag if you don't want to be disappointed), but he was sublime with his finishing and I think he made a few good runs as well.

He did really well and I think he'll fit just fine, but we should give him time to settle.

Just because he's a G (thanks @Polo7, the other meaning I ofc knew :P but as Iseah said, it wouldn't make much sense, unless... well, let's not stray) nearly an H it doesn't mean he doesn't need time to fit in properly. He has a good finishing, I think that was never in question even for people that aren't overly excited about him such as me. I hope the runs continue, and we find him in good positions. He isn't the most technical guy (my main 'complain' about him, but it's not a complain per say), but he can score goals. He's always at the right place, at the right time and with his drug cartel leader face, he'll just make space for himself and fight against the defense (literally, lol). Hopefully we won't have a striker issue this season.

tumblr_n9dzj3tizd1rb91jho1_500.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed he smiled....

He'll do just fine for us, especially with Costa and Hazard. Can't wait.

smiling after scoring is overrated :lol:

tumblr_n9dqm08VkG1tyh0voo4_250.giftumblr_n9dqm08VkG1tyh0voo2_250.gif

tumblr_n9dqm08VkG1tyh0voo1_250.giftumblr_n9dqm08VkG1tyh0voo3_250.gif

x

smiling is overrated, period

The picture on chelseafc.com is even funnier. Cesc is jumping into his arms with a huge smile on his face and Diego's facial expressions are as if he was just reading the paper :lol:

The picture on chelseafc.com is even funnier. Cesc is jumping into his arms with a huge smile on his face and Diego's facial expressions are as if he was just reading the paper :lol:

First of all, Cesc is a brave dude. I wouldn't jump on Costa and hope to survive the fall (or the punch). Second, I think his facial expression matches his feels about people jumping to hug him. He's probably a lot like you when it comes to hugging. Except you look like a cute Koala not a drug cartel chief.