Diego Costa

Spike

The black hole when it comes to strikers and Chelsea, I will say 14 goals next season but hoping for many, many more.

He needs the same support we gave to Torres whether we like him or not.

CAREFREE!!!

That would be so bad, might as well keep Eto'o who had 12 goals last season and he is apparently God knows how many years old. Naaa I don't think he should get it, after 1 season if he hasn't been up to it, aka 20 goals min I think the club will look for a better ST next season when the fund is available again. Reus 30m release clause for example, maybe Benzema will be for sale.

31 starting from tomorrow if he play. I wish award with cash is tire to this prediction I will come close or win it

15 league. Anything over is a bonus (assuming no spot kicks)

30-35 in all competitions

He's our #1 striker and he'll get service from the likes of Hazard and Fabregas. Anything less than 20 in the PL would be a disappointment, imo. I think he's quite capable of scoring that much.

12 in the league(not taking Pens)

7 in cup competitions

19 all in.

I would be happy with that in his first season.

He'll score more than 20 in the PL.

13-15 league

< 20 all competitions

I'd be happy with 15 in the league considering he won't be taking the pens

So many different ideas but we all believe he should at least be in double figure and some even suggests 30+ goals, aka best striker in the world form :ph34r:

So many different ideas but we all believe he should at least be in double figure and some even suggests 30+ goals, aka best striker in the world form :ph34r:

It's...just...been so long... Collectively we can't even wrap our heads around a striker who cracks 20 goals in the PL, in a season.

Considering "he-who-shall-not-be-named" has scored 20 goals. In the PL. over the course of 4 years. I'm thinking the last one to do it was Drogba (correct me if I'm wrong) in 09-10?

I think he'll get around 25 league goals. If Sturridge can manage around that amount when not even being the focal point of his side, then Costa should be able to as the main man up top with the likes of Hazard and Fabregas supplying him and Filipe Luis crossing it in to him.

register my bet too, pls, 21 all competitions.

I don't think he speaks English, so it'll be funny.

Also, the guy from Chelsea TV is all over our new signings just like we are, it's almost fangirl levels. Good, good times!