Diego Costa

Spike

Do you know of him much or you just read about him ?

Are you a shqiptare ?

Since i cannot meet him personaly i got all these infos from reading.

And yes, im a proud Kosovo-Albanian(Shqiptar)

I don't know where you got that word but it seems that you got some knowledge about things.

Since i cannot meet him personaly i got all these infos from reading.

And yes, im a proud Kosovo-Albanian(Shqiptar)

I don't know where you got that word but it seems that you got some knowledge about things.

Well, since you only read about him, there is no need to insult him, is there ?

My knowledge is unmatched, they say.

He is very lucky and everything is going his way this year. When this will stop and it WILL, he will be an average striker. We must not fall to this, don't even think on buying him Chelsea.

May I ask ? How do you know, he will not continue to play well, later ?

we wont get any striker in january anyway. DC would be the perfect striker I think- he can do everything. hold the ball, pass the ball, he has the killer instinct and he is a hard worker. also he is surely a c#nt in terms of behaving, but Drogba was no angel neither (especially in terms of diving) but we still love him, so who cares. DC is nowhere near to be a rat like Suarez, so for me, its ok.

I think that DC is much better than Martinez. Martinez really depends on his team-mates, while DC can also do things on his own. Would even prefer him over Falcao at the moment.

Because of the way our AM's dont cross to the strikers and always want to cut inside, i think we must buy a striker that can do things on his own. If we buy any striker that cant beat players on his own, or score some goals from outside the box, he will become a flop like soldaldo here.

Because of the way our AM's dont cross to the strikers and always want to cut inside, i think we must buy a striker that can do things on his own. If we buy any striker that cant beat players on his own, or score some goals from outside the box, he will become a flop like soldaldo here.

That´s all well said, but where do you get a striker that can create chances on his own & score ?

That´s all well said, but where do you get a striker that can create chances on his own & score ?

Well i was just suggesting we should be more careful with our striker choice.

Lewandoski, suarez, falcao, aguero, cavani are all strikers that can either outmuscle the defender and create chances for theirselves or dribble 1-2 players and score. I'm not sure about diego costa's dribbling though but if he's good at that then he'll be good for us.

He is very lucky and everything is going his way this year. When this will stop and it WILL, he will be an average striker. We must not fall to this, don't even think on buying him Chelsea.

yeah playing great for 2 seasons in a row is just "pure luck". Cr and Messi are also just lucky :)

Well i was just suggesting we should be more careful with our striker choice.

Lewandoski, suarez, falcao, aguero, cavani are all strikers that can either outmuscle the defender and create chances for theirselves or dribble 1-2 players and score. I'm not sure about diego costa's dribbling though but if he's good at that then he'll be good for us.

Diego Costa is a very well rounded player, used to play off Falcao or on the wing when Radamel was there. He has the potential to be a complete striker.