Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

James Rodríguez

Followers 2

lol

This team is set to be a disaster. It reminds me of Chelsea in 06. Everybody though the team would be world beaters with Ballack and Shevchenko, it took 4 years untill that team won a big trophy again.

Real is buying those players to increase the club marketing value. How all those guys will play? His Chelsea experience proves Ancelotti is more concerned about putting the stars on the pitch at the same time than in what will make the team stronger.

Bale, Ronaldo, Kroos and James have their place secured in the starting team. Then Ancelotti has to decide if he keeps using Benzema a typical CF, or if he uses 2 men in the mid with more defensive duties. If he keeps using one main CF, that will leave only one man to hold the midfield. That will be a big problem, since Kroos, James, Ronaldo and Bale are players with few defensive instincts. For me the best formation would be using a system without CF, with Modric and Alsondo + those 4 players up front. But that will leave at least two great players unsettled.

I can see at least two players leaving Real before the end of the transfer window. It won't be a surprise if Modric and Di Maria are both sold.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88m some are reported, overpriced as hell but for them it is worth it I suppose. Now Di Maria, Isco and Khedira will be sold to make room and gain back some money. Khedira 20m, Isco 25-30m, Di Maria 40-45m. Which ever team got them will have got great players on their hand, albeit extremely high wages for Khedira and Di Maria. Liverpool would be foolish imo to ignore Isco or Di Maria especially, same with Khedira and Arsenal.

10561808_781075425257036_386843119358009

Not mention Diego Lopez, Navas for like nearly 20m together, Ramos 30m, Pepe 30m, Carvajal 10m, Alonso 30m, Kroos 20m, Modric 30m, Khedira 15m, Irallamendi 30-40m, Di Maria 25m, Benzema 40m, Isco 30m, Varane 10m, Coentrao 30m,

Real and Bayern are now officialy two dumbest teams in world. Bayern for bringing Pep and ruining their perfect team, real for fixing when its not broken. What will they do with all their players now...and their spanish future plans lasted for just one year. After bringing Carvajal, Isco, Illara, Morata,...now they will probably sell most of them. Carvajal too because soon he wont be enough fancy for them.

Kroos-Modric

Bale-James-Ronaldo

Benzema

Seriously? Who the fuck will defend in that team lol...and they will sell di Maria who was their key player in big games. Well they are making it easier for us which is fine by me.

Real and Bayern are now officialy two dumbest teams in world. Bayern for bringing Pep and ruining their perfect team, real for fixing when its not broken. What will they do with all their players now...and their spanish future plans lasted for just one year. After bringing Carvajal, Isco, Illara, Morata,...now they will probably sell most of them. Carvajal too because soon he wont be enough fancy for them.

Kroos-Modric

Bale-James-Ronaldo

Benzema

Seriously? Who the fuck will defend in that team lol...and they will sell di Maria who was their key player in big games. Well they are making it easier for us which is fine by me.

Think they expect to attack pretty much any team apart from some top teams in Europe like Barcelona and Bayern, actually 2 of the best teams in the world lol. They are atm technically the best team in the world themselves so I don't think they care about defending, the plan is probably you score 2 we score 6. They won't get found out until maybe semi of CL where they might play a discipline team like Atletico(if they made it again) or some team like us who are extremely discipline and defend well.

They will steam roll the likes of City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Dortmund, Juve...etc though if met as those teams don't or can't defend as well as us, Atletico.

Really hope José is giving some consideration to Khedira and Di Maria.

Also really hope that none of the players they sell wind up at any of our rivals. Could you imagine a front four of RvP, Mata, Di Maria, and Rooney? Yikes.

So much for the spanish core.

Seems that only carvalj will be the only significant member going forward. Isco should of went to city.

Chance to get Di Maria. A much I dont think we need more AMs, we lack bit of quality. Wilian decisions are usualy terrible.

Would love us to get a quality left footer on the right. Good finishing, Close control dribbler like hazard but with robben's determination to attack his marker into the 18box. Dimaria would be gold.

That will put us head and shoulders the best team in the epl and top 5 in Europe.

Madrid finally manage to build a world class, balanced side. They win the Cl and then they fuck it up by signing the flavour of month. They will now sell their best player last season in Di Maria, the player who offered them legs and pace in midfield...

Modric - Kroos

Bale James Ronaldo

Benzema

I see this line up doing the rounds on twitter, seriously... against any decent, well drilled, counter attacking side that team will be exploited. Where's the defensive player in midfield? Where's the legs in midfield? Carlo's going to have a hard time building a balanced side with all those players.

They don't need balance until they play a top top team in Europe like I said. It doesn't matter if occasionally you concede 2 anyway, that team is capable of scoring 4 on avarage in the BBVA. Bar an extraordinary effort from Atletico or Barcelona incredible resurgence they are pretty much odd on to walk the league.

In CL though is a different story, they will definitely get to around semi min where they will meet teams like us and we might just be able to scrape past them by the odd goal and well disciplined performance.

They don't need balance until they play a top top team in Europe like I said. It doesn't matter if occasionally you concede 2 anyway, that team is capable of scoring 4 on avarage in the BBVA. Bar an extraordinary effort from Atletico or Barcelona incredible resurgence they are pretty much odd on to walk the league.

So untrue. No matter how talented your team is you will always need someone to carry the midfield. Teams in the BBVA will exploit Madrid if they regularly pull out that line up.