James Rodríguez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/26/2016 at 9:47 AM, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

We can't even afford enough fee to buy a Madrid reject :lol:

I'm already set that we are going to be ending up with absolutely No-bodji by the end of this transfer window. Oh well, at least Kante and Michy has hitted the ground running.

I think the difference is that the chooses to be frugal over not having the cash. Personally, I see that the club has been intentionally stubborn and uncompromising with fees since Torres.

I think he would be spectacular in a front three with hazard and costa. I think a coach like conte can get the best out of him, and he will be motivated to show real that he is a star. if we close the deal for Alonso that moves azpi to RB to cover as well as kante behind him. Id much rather have James on the field than Fabregas. 

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Terry(or new CB) Alonso

Willian      Kante       Matic(Oscar)

James      Costa       Hazard

I beg conte to move willian down to a more b2b role he could be spectacular. 

I do not think we will buy James but he is too talented in my opinion to pass up IF we can make it work. 

17 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

An initial loan might save our ass, since this guy looks pretty average at times. I am very skeptical about him. 

Last year Hazard looks "average". James not playing because Zidan doesn't like him, simply doesn't fit. When Ancelotti was a coach his statistics was amazing, 14 goals and 15 assists. For example Hazard was the best player in PL same year with 17 goals and 11 assists. Loan bid sounds just crazy and don't want to think how moronic would be from Chelsea FC to seriously approach a club like Real Madrid with attempt to loan such a superstar. Sounds unprofessional and shows total lack of respect. 

Where would he fit?

All I know is if we get James, our defence with current mids and defenders will look even weaker.

And we can say goodbye to playing with two strikers, because I doubt Eden or James would sit on bench.

47 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Where would he fit?

All I know is if we get James, our defence with current mids and defenders will look even weaker.

And we can say goodbye to playing with two strikers, because I doubt Eden or James would sit on bench.

He is doing a fantastic job of that at Madrid.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Where would he fit?

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Kante - Matic

Willian - James - Hazard

Costa

The addition of James would naturally push teams back, wary of his threat. Chelsea's threat from (direct and indirect) set-pieces would also immensely improve. Move him out wide and add a midfielder when necessary in big games.

Don't think it's happening though.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Kante - Matic

Willian - James - Hazard

Costa

The addition of James would naturally push teams back, wary of his threat. Chelsea's threat from (direct and indirect) set-pieces would also immensely improve. Move him out wide and add a midfielder when necessary in big games.

Don't think it's happening though.

Dont think Conte will play #10, besides we have moved to three man midfield, which is alot better as it adds more pressing to our game.

I think James is good player, but he simply doesnt fit exactly to our team and thats why we should spend the money on CB, FB and another b2b to balance out the team.

Tibo

FB - Zouma - CB - Azpi

b2b - Konte - Cesc

Willian - Costa - Eden

We need to create a team, not bring individuals who will save our asses every game like Eden or James. Sure James would be fantastic to pair up with Eden, but if at one point, we can aquire players like Fabinho, Nainggolan and Koulibaly, I would take them anyday over stars like James.

--------------------Courtois------------

Azpi..Cahill/Zouma...Terry/CB....Alonso

...............Kante................

Willian..Matic/Brozovic..Fabregas/James...Hazard

Diego Costa/Michy Batshuayi 

Not bad

7 minutes ago, iceboy said:

As if NBC (an American company) would know anything about it. :D 

They're probably just regurgitating gossip they've read. The same bs rumors we're hearing.

The #RMCF board feel there are too many quality footballers [James/Isco] in the team, not a problem in terms of salaries and budget (MARCA)

The #RMCF board believe this could cause problems as important players will not be getting much competitive playing time (MARCA)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You