Fernando Torres

Would be interesting to know if we actually did make a cheeky offer for him! There is no way he would come though!!

Wouldnt want him tbh. Fine free scoring talent against Fulham, Wigan, Derby etc, but fairly impotent against proper opposition, and its silly money, and hes a girl

. Drogba must be worth £100 million then. Just Scouse propaganda...

Wouldnt want him tbh. Fine free scoring talent against Fulham, Wigan, Derby etc, but fairly impotent against proper opposition, and its silly money, and hes a girl

. Drogba must be worth £100 million then. Just Scouse propaganda...

I think if we did make an offer it would have been a case of us looking at the top performing strikers in the world and seeing who we can sign.....

I think if we did make an offer it would have been a case of us looking at the top performing strikers in the world and seeing who we can sign.....

Very dubious. The report is in a Spanish paper which 'bigs up' Spanish players like theres no tomorrow.....nothing wrong with that, but its probably Liverspanish bollocks.

Very dubious. The report is in a Spanish paper which 'bigs up' Spanish players like theres no tomorrow.....nothing wrong with that, but its probably Liverspanish bollocks.

More than likely. Although there does seem to be (at the moment) a fantasy element to the transfer roumers with us at the moment. A sort of who do we want? OK lets just make a bid and see what happens! Kaka, Messi, Ribery ect... we are talking big names. Would not suprise me if we did make a bid to see what would happen...

More than likely. Although there does seem to be (at the moment) a fantasy element to the transfer roumers with us at the moment. A sort of who do we want? OK lets just make a bid and see what happens! Kaka, Messi, Ribery ect... we are talking big names. Would not suprise me if we did make a bid to see what would happen...

It's mainly journalists earning their commission. Remember the last two season holiday periods ? Transfer rumours go into meltdown with reporters licking their lips at the prospect of Romans fortune being spent. Mostly worth ignoring until it's official.

It's mainly journalists earning their commission. Remember the last two season holiday periods ? Transfer rumours go into meltdown with reporters licking their lips at the prospect of Romans fortune being spent. Mostly worth ignoring until it's official.

Indeed the roumers do go into meltdown this time of year and this summer will be no exception thats for sure. But also true is the fact that we are more than likely looking to sign a World Class striker...

Who knows if it is true, we will probably never know. Liverpool would never sell unless they were forced to anyway.

Indeed the roumers do go into meltdown this time of year and this summer will be no exception thats for sure. But also true is the fact that we are more than likely looking to sign a World Class striker...

Who knows if it is true, we will probably never know. Liverpool would never sell unless they were forced to anyway.

Definitely SpanierdPool propaganda in my book, and hes a tart anyway.Theres certainly an abundance of rumours. ManUtd have a seemingly surplus of strikers yet are rumoured to be in the hunt for TWO !

Definitely SpanierdPool propaganda in my book, and hes a tart anyway.Theres certainly an abundance of rumours. ManUtd have a seemingly surplus of strikers yet are rumoured to be in the hunt for TWO !

Wouldn't suprise me at all if United went in for 2! Saha is too injury prone and could likely move on in the summer, which leaves them with Rooney and Tevez..... we on the other hand have doubts over all our strikers. Drogba may want to leave, Sheva will probably be moved on, Pizarro is never going to have any impact - Anelka is still open for debate. Which leaves us with a young player left in Di Santo :)

Wouldn't suprise me at all if United went in for 2! Saha is too injury prone and could likely move on in the summer, which leaves them with Rooney and Tevez..... we on the other hand have doubts over all our strikers. Drogba may want to leave, Sheva will probably be moved on, Pizarro is never going to have any impact - Anelka is still open for debate. Which leaves us with a young player left in Di Santo :)

..and hes off if one rumour is to be believed :) . We definitely need strengthening in that dept, and the result next Tuesday will have probably have some bearing on who stays

..and hes off if one rumour is to be believed :) . We definitely need strengthening in that dept, and the result next Tuesday will have probably have some bearing on who stays

I do think Drogba will end up staying, i think Sheva and Pizarro will go so we will have Drogba, Anelka and Di Santo which leaves us open to sign a world class striker, especially if we are to play 4-4-2 next season as we are led to believe.

I do think Drogba will end up staying, i think Sheva and Pizarro will go so we will have Drogba, Anelka and Di Santo which leaves us open to sign a world class striker, especially if we are to play 4-4-2 next season as we are led to believe.

I can see Drogba being sweet talked into staying. One of the Guardian rumours atm is that we're trying to swap Anelka+SWP for Berbatov