Special Juan
Followers 3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw numerous comments raising the question as to how would Fabregas fit in a Mourinho's team if Juan Mata (and to a lesser extent de Bruyne) could not. It is to misunderstand what was the situation

Already has more medals for Chelsea than Arsenal.

:lol:

Posted Images

Disgusting bunch of shitheads. Always have been, always will be until proven otherwise. I know it's a minority but pathetic still.

And after that Arsenal fans have the nerve to be angry that he celebrated the goals. Serves them right. They're also a bunch of idiots. By booing and verbally abusing him, they only made it easier for him to let go. This way there's no conflict of loyalties for him.

• Like 1

The best eye for a pass in world football. :worship: No one can convince me otherwise. Incredible vision!! And has improved defensively too :clap:

Its not even just his vision that's world class its his vision coupled with his ability to make the pass that is second to none. He sees the pass and delivers it with deadly accuracy, not many combine both.

• Like 1

Disgusting bunch of shitheads. Always have been, always will be until proven otherwise. I know it's a minority but pathetic still.

That fat black guy is disgusting.

I just watched the replay of the Arsenal match. Welbeck was really lucky not get sent off on that two footed challenge. Very thankful Cesc wasnt caught... it was his right foot as well.. Datguy Welbeck..

Oscar on Cesc - "We have been switching positions a lot and we hope to perfect that as the season goes on because it has been working very well for the team."

Precisely why I've been saying Oscar and Fab have formed a nice partnership, they play off each other so well.

• Like 4

Am i the only one who thought he looked very strong (physically) against Arsenal? He was fucking outmuscling the arsenal players, he was spot on with his tackling and the way he was able to shield the ball with ease, he looked fast, strong and sharp.

• Like 1