Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Could one of the Spanish speaking members please translate the main points of this article fully? Google Translate is very iffy.

From El Mundo..

The departure of Cesc Fàbregas is priceless. The Barcelona midfielder has priced club Arenys at 36 million euros, a figure that will recover the investment in your day. Chelsea are the club of the Premier has already reached an agreement with the player and that, therefore, has all the aces in hand to finish counting Cesc in its ranks, after confirming the departure of Frank Lampard to New York City.

they also say near the bottom, if i remember right, the groundwork of an agreement has been done between agent/player and chelsea, and people who know the details have told the newspaper the deal/terms is stratospheric [massive]

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised, if the stuff about him hating Mourinho was true, that we had to offer him wages that'd make him not far off highest paid player at the club

This was posted early yesterday before the Cadena Ser stuff came through... The saga has moved on since.

Doubt it will be easy getting him. Arsenals buy back and first option could be a problem. I mean are they really that stupid even if they dont want him why would wenger let us get him. I can see them getting him in the end!

It's Arsenal, not the like of Citeh or PSG. If they don't need him then I believe Wenger will not fork out this amount of money to get him just for the sake of not letting us sign him.

Portuguese journalist:

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes

Once again. Cesc Fabregas is not a first choice for Mourinho. If CFC buys him is more a Club choice. Mou likes him but prefers others.

Pogba and Koke were his first choices. #CFC

Also a German MD was in his list. #CFC

That Lopes has got so much wrong in the past lol. Club choice or not, This is an opportunity you dont turn down, unless you have a banging midfield