Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

According to Barca forums, he's rather poor at covering space and closing gaps, and isn't good at supporting Busquets in the transition from attack to defense.

He's basically another Mata, except in an even more vital position where workrate is needed. I'm a bit confused as to why Mou would want him, unless he wants to do a 4-3-3 which even then might be too offensive.

TAKE another pill ...and another cold bath

:lol: even after i PROVED it. your account, your name, your post!!! :lol: just cant find where we had the argument over this thing. still remember it was after the norwich game where the report that jose went ballistic on salah and matic had come out with him also saying that oscar has not been upto the mark in the 2nd half of the season and hazard should start sacrificing for the team in a PC after a couple of days. thats when i got to see those golden words from u!!! ENJOY!!!

No way Fabregas can perform like Modric for us. Always thought he's much better as a no.10, maybe Mourinho wants more competition for Oscar after last season

comparing fiberglass as a DLP to modric as a DLP is a slap on modric's face!!!

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14112-11-oscar/?p=898987

and there is a lot more where this came from!!!

TAKE another pill ...and another cold bath

Take it to PM's because people in here want to talk about Fabregas and not read constant rubbish from you two.

Sort it please.

Oscar as an option off the bench. Sign Pogba.

Well that's a little too much FM for me.

If cesc is sign it will be for that cm role.

He can interchange with Oscar for that number 10 spot, but cm will be his primary responsibility.

Well that's a little too much FM for me.

If cesc is sign it will be for that cm role.

He can interchange with Oscar for that number 10 spot, but cm will be his primary responsibility.

If Fab plays as a CAM it is the end of Oscar career here. There is just no rotation, I doubt Oscar will accept that. I think Fab will play as a CM and I will be shocked if he is signed to play as a no10. Wouldn't be surprise if PSG already arranged for a deal with Oscar after WC including Lavezzi or something which is why we are interested in signing a good attacking mid as replacement. I honestly hope that is not the case though

Cesc Fàbregas has decided to leave Barcelona and José Mourinho's Chelsea seems to be his next stop. #CFC #FCB (Marca)

Fàbregas was in London and various sources revealed that #CFC had the player flown over to the British capital on a private jet (Marca) #FCB

Fabregas for the "10" role should not be ruled out yet.

Remember last summer when the media said Mata and Luiz are not in Mourinho's plans? We thought they are talking bollocks. Then the media said Mourinho offered one of Mata and Luiz to United, when Chelsea was trying to sign Rooney. We thought the same, bollocks. Therefore they were right.

Now some journous say the same thing about Oscar and I'm afraid they know something, that's why I won't rule Fabregas coming here to take the "10" spot.

Let's just pray Jose isn't thinking about a three man midfield with Matic, Fabregas and Ramires. Or worse..................................... Paulinho

Yeah kind of this. At first i don't want him.

But a Matic Fabregas pivot would be something special

Matic Cesc

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

Is just OMG worthy.

He is still a bit of a cunt though, but i'll get over it.

This^^

I don't know if Oscar is a lock to be our starting no.10...

I'm afraid fabregas is a direct threat to oscar too IMO. Unless we are changing to a 4-3-3 which is going to suit our team better IMO.