Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

For sure, it's quite surreal how things change so quickly.

2 years back or even last year if I was offered 2 points at Old Trafford and Anfield coming up I would have took it and ran, with this team I genuinely believe we can take 6, infact I would be hugely disappointed with less than 4 purely because our system is tailor made to beat both.

It seems as if the only thing that can stop the team now is injuries. Things are going really well right now...almost too well :blink:

It seems as if the only thing that can stop the team now is injuries. Things are going really well right now...almost too well :blink:

It would be just typical if Mata follows Lamps lead and gets a late equaliser, I can't see him having much impact in general play against Matic but it only takes one free kick.

It would be just typical if Mata follows Lamps lead and gets a late equaliser, I can't see him having much impact in general play against Matic but it only takes one free kick.

I seriously expect Mata to start the game on the bench and perhaps not even feature. And with Rooney suspended that would really let Mata know where he stands with LVG.

That pass he played first time to Hazard, after the good play by Remy, in the second half was absolute class. I was already imagining Hazard putting it into the net, that Palace defender just had to ruin it. The weight and the accuracy in the pass, not to mention spotting it so quickly, was simply brilliant.

Fab is back, there's no doubt about it. And with him playing like his old self, he's the best player in the team for me. And one of the very best around in the game.

Feel like he isn't appreciated enough by the footballing world in general (apart from L'Arse fans). Hopefully that starts changing this season though, guy is an absolute baller.

PS.

He's doing awesome in the pivot atm.

Feel like he isn't appreciated enough by the footballing world in general (apart from L'Arse fans). Hopefully that starts changing this season though, guy is an absolute baller.

PS.

He's doing awesome in the pivot atm.

Whats pivot? I have never heard that word on TalkChelsea before :Goober:

What I loved today was the way he got involved in the fight right after Azpi's tackle and tried to stand up for his team mate and defend him. My love towards him got even deeper.

He also urged the referee to show a second yellow card to Delaney. Where there was a confrontation, there was Cesc. :lol: Both of our new Spanish lads are loud and hotheaded on the pitch, but I suspect Jose even likes it in a way. Balls and all.

Not to long ago ppl were saying Cesc should have ran into the fracus with Costa at Everton even when you can see he didn't realize how serious it was until second look only to see him run to Azpi aid and get into it with Campbell today.. he keeps showing that he is Chels