Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

what do you mean? didnt get you...

btw im not saying everyone is doing that, and im not really asking people, im saying that imo it will be better.

Meaning people posting stuff totally not related to the thread or bickering. It will be better but you also have people who posts things such as 'Lots of reports saying this that or the other' and they don't post a link. It's not as big deal if they don't as it still raises debate, and that's better than bickering/being off topic.

Meaning people posting stuff totally not related to the thread or bickering. It will be better but you also have people who posts things such as 'Lots of reports saying this that or the other' and they don't post a link. It's not as big deal if they don't as it still raises debate, and that's better than bickering/being off topic.

Obviously im not really aware or care about people being off topic, you do, as its part of your role here i guess. But you're right.

Basically every club that could buy him has been ruled out by at least one source....except Chelsea, who have been reported in El Confidential as having agreed terms.

Care to share the link? Haven't seen anything like that on their site.

SkyBet have made Chelsea now favourites to sign Cesc Fabregas #CFC

Like most things in the crazy ass transfer window, I'll believe it when I see it. Mixed feelings about this link though, obviously a high quality player that would slip into our two man centre mid well. But he is a bit of a prick ain't he? Since we've had fat Rafa taking up two seats in our dugout as our manager I guess anythings possible!

I've come not to expect much when we're linked with big players... somehow, someway, it ends up not happening.

Fabregas is probably the best midfielder available right now, signing him would be a massive coup regardless of his Barca/Arsenal ties.

The Cesc Fabregas rumours continue, with Chelseasaid to be closing on the former Arsenal midfielder.Cesc Fabregas was back in London at the weekend, leading to more speculation the Spaniard is Arsenal bound.Yet the Gunners are said to have stepped back from re-signing their former hero, and it is Chelsea claimed to be frontrunners.Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo claimed this morning that Fabregas had an agreement with an unnamed Premier League club, but they have since expanded on their story.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/06/02/chelsea-are-cesc-fabregas-mystery-club-not-arsenal-says-spanish/

I hate this cunt. I hate this cunt. I f***ing HATE this cunt!

On the other side, I realize he's probably the most suitable and realistic option available and it would upset Arsenal fans, so I'm on the fence here...

Why do people hate him so much? He's undeniably a good player. Versatile. He's very marketable and Arsenal fans would absolutely hate it. I don't get what's there to be against? If Mourinho feels he's good enough, he's good enough..

Mostly because of his "Barcelona DNA" :mouthclosed: and because of what he's said about Chelsea over the years. Then there are the issues with Frank and that dive in the CL semifinal and the fact that he was Arsenal captain...etc. Frankly, I don't see what's not to hate about him!