Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

now you are sounding like Wenger

eh, Watching Arsenal and looking at their squad, they have too many guys that are similar on the team....

If flamini was 5 years younger he would be sufficient, but you cant expect him to play like he did in his first stint. Arsenal right now is a badly formed team. Bringing in walcott will help, but I think Wenger needs to assess his squad again in January and get rid of 4-5 players and bring in 4-5 players.....

He dispossessed Arsenal players a few times and dished out a few good passes. Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Yup I am obviously a 'hater'. Silly post.

Cesc was good but he didn't dominate. He can do much better and Matic was the more dominant performer in the middle. A great pass in the end doesn't change that.

eh, Watching Arsenal and looking at their squad, they have too many guys that are similar on the team....

If flamini was 5 years younger he would be sufficient, but you cant expect him to play like he did in his first stint. Arsenal right now is a badly formed team. Bringing in walcott will help, but I think Wenger needs to assess his squad again in January and get rid of 4-5 players and bring in 4-5 players.....

He needs to recognise both HIS and his teams faults . Luckily he is too arrogant to admit

he has got it wrong ,, perhaps Cesc wouldn't solve his problems BUT if we lost him it would WEAKEN us

Well, Mourinho, myself and the FA (or whoever decides official MOTM) must have watched other football match if we chose him the best in the match and the most common opinion in this thread is that he wasn't impressive except for that pass.

I'm not going to be a broken record for the 100000th time and go on about how his dedication, pressing, marking and running is overlooked and underrated in this forum. You'd think this is Arsenal Mania based on how downgraded he constantly is (although ofc, a lot of people praise him for his offensive contributions).

I'll leave his words about us though.

I am with this fantastic football club, with great coach, great players, great fans. I want to win everything, I'm hungry. I really want to do well for this club and I hope I can make it in the future.

- Cesc Fàbregas

Great performance. Loved his tackle on Ozil. His off-ball work has been noticeably improving. And of course that pass deserves a special mention. Just brilliant.

tumblr_ncz3ct7Mk41shaydvo2_r1_250.giftumblr_ncz3ct7Mk41shaydvo4_r1_250.gif

Oh and yeah, Fabregas never performs in big games. :lol:

But it wasnt a big game today..... :ph34r:

Only caught the second half but to me he was the MOTM. Take out his assist which was phenomenal and you still got a complete performance. Good defensively and offensively. He's had a low passing percentage for his standards but so did most of the players. But what stood out to me the most in this game in particular was how well he managed to keep possession while under heavy pressure, most of the time he managed to either keep the ball or pass it to someone else, it's incredible how fast his mind works in finding passes to teammates even when there are two players trying to take him down.

Proves what Lamps and Jose was saying how we have the best fans in the world. The way we treated Lamps was fantastic. With Fabregas and everything he did for them and still gets booed. Fickle, shameful with incredibly short memories. Shame on them scumbags!!