Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

:lol: Courtois should have had the decency to sit down and not to embarrass his assistant.

Luís had the decency... but Matic stayed in the pool (which is sort of humiliating for Cesc lol). At least Cesc had a hand and the guy was sitting :P

tumblr_namac19zur1rdjj9io3_250.gif

Luís had the decency... but Matic stayed in the pool. At least Cesc had a hand and the guy was sitting :P

lol Cesc wouldn't need to sit down when it's his turn to do this. He's been nominated too by Andre, right? Or did he do this already?

having a midget to throw a box filled with water in a giant. LOL Cesc that's why you hit him and why you had some sort of stair.

tumblr_nam9k7dY131rdjj9io2_250.gif

Not gonna lie, Courtois is fucking hot.

Luís had the decency... but Matic stayed in the pool (which is sort of humiliating for Cesc lol). At least Cesc had a hand and the guy was sitting :P

Nope, he did sit down.

tumblr_nambva7er21rdjj9io1_250.giftumblr_nambva7er21rdjj9io3_250.gif

Hmm. Did he bulk up for BPL? Thought he was skinnier.

i want moar

http://www.nba.com/hornets/video/2014/08/20/UntitledProjectmov-3359051/

This is the only legitimate or should I say believable ice challenge I have seen so far out of the hundreds around. The ice is actually visible here.

Adebayor? I reckon a lot of people aren't actually using ice-cold water though.

Adebayor? I reckon a lot of people aren't actually using ice-cold water though.

Just saw Adebayor's/ That's another legitimate one. i don't believe the rest one bit. How easy is it to trick people using perfectly nice luke warm water and sell it with fake reaction.

Just saw Adebayor's/ That's another legitimate one. i don't believe the rest one bit. How easy is it to trick people using perfectly nice luke warm water and sell it with fake reaction.

Cech puts a whole bag of ice in the water before taking it. In Beckham's you can see a lot of ice on the floor after he takes it.Willian - I guess - you can also see. there are many vids I've seen you can clearly see the ice on the floor...