Special Juan
Followers 3

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw numerous comments raising the question as to how would Fabregas fit in a Mourinho's team if Juan Mata (and to a lesser extent de Bruyne) could not. It is to misunderstand what was the situation

Already has more medals for Chelsea than Arsenal.

:lol:

Posted Images

Well there is one thing, him being slow is bit of mith. He isnt exactly fast, but barca style of play makes him look much slower. Same happened with Bayern, last season their players looked like fastest team in world, this year, they looked slower because their change into tiki taka.

Btw, that letter from Barca realy shows how unprofessional and disrespectful club they are...twats. No player deserves such goodbye from club.

• Like 1

I just hope he's head is in the right place. Getting told you're not good enough by the team you love isn't exactly the biggest vote of confidence. I hope he comes to us with the attitude that he has something to prove.

Think the concern, if anything, about his head being at the right place is the fact that his beloved No.1 English club refused to take him back and had no other choice but to accept our offer. He certainly made it sound like he had no other choice judging by his comment after the transfer was announced. And also, not forgetting his history with us, Lampard and even Mourinho.

• Like 1

I sincerely doubt he seriously wanted to go back to Arsenal. Arsenal is like footballing purgatory right now with everyone trying to leave. Why would Cesc want to go back there ? He probably just said it to appease the rabid Arsenal fans.

• Like 3

454.jpg

:D:D:D

He knows absolutely nothing about us or how we treat our legends..he's also a slimey bitter cunt of a child. How he treats a Legend of his club is telling him to fuck off..nice,double standards.

• Like 1

Many players have switched teams sometimes it's difficult at first to warm to them but if he has chosen to come here and gives 100% for this team then that is all we can ask.

I am looking forward to seeing him here :)

Mourinho: "@cesc4official is a great player that gives a new dimension to our team is unlike Matic, Ramires and Oscar" #CFC (Marca)

Mourinho: "When buying @cesc4official I was looking for a certain profile of central midfielder and with him I will have it" #CFC (Marca)

Pivot!

• Like 1

Arsenal fans:

dfG31y5.png

:lol:

ArseGod

A proper name for deluded fans like him

I really want seeing him act like pivot in Spain against Chile. How he compete against Chille midfields who have same pressing style as EPL's teams.

But i bet Del Bosque learned nothing and still using slow Xavi instead younger version of him

• Like 1

Mourinho: "@cesc4official is a great player that gives a new dimension to our team is unlike Matic, Ramires and Oscar" #CFC (Marca)

Mourinho: "When buying @cesc4official I was looking for a certain profile of central midfielder and with him I will have it" #CFC (Marca)

Pivot!

Thats music to my ears.

• Like 1

Just visited some Barcelona forum to read what they think about the transfer and I was shocked, it was almost identical to our Torres thread. The people were calling him a cancer for the club and just seemed so happy to see him gone. Amazing really, because at least statistically he was definitely one of their best players in his three seasons at the club despite mostly being played out of position and Barcelona's tiki-taka not suiting him well at all.

I know he always went out of form in the second half of the season but fucking hell, saying he was the cause of all their problems in the last three seasons is taking it a bit too far. Spoiled bunch of cunts that lot.

• Like 4

ArseGod

A proper name for deluded fans like him

I really want seeing him act like pivot in Spain against Chile. How he compete against Chille midfields who have same pressing style as EPL's teams.

But i bet Del Bosque learned nothing and still using slow Xavi instead younger version of him

I doubt Cesc will ever be playing in the middle of the park again as long as Del Bosque is in charge. If he starts it'll probably be as close to goal as he can be.