Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fàbregas

Special Juan
Followers 3

Any idea why Fabregas wears the mask in the first half of matches but then takes it off in the second period? Seems odd.

He wears what he wants, He wears what he waaants; Fabregas is magic, he wears what he wants.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw numerous comments raising the question as to how would Fabregas fit in a Mourinho's team if Juan Mata (and to a lesser extent de Bruyne) could not. It is to misunderstand what was the situation

Already has more medals for Chelsea than Arsenal.

:lol:

Posted Images

Misses the Community shield and the first PL match! Bravo Cesc, well done. Hope Mourinho drops down the hammer on him, embarrassing...

I have no idea why he did what he did. Makes no sense. He isn't that much of a hot head, since this is his 2nd red card since 2006. Wondering whether he was just bored with the endless Costa drama and just wanted to shoot. Never seen him do this weird shit

• Like 1

I'm now hearing that the Community Shield doesn't count towards his ban. What if our first two matches happen to be against top teams...

Fuck.

I have no idea why he did what he did. Makes no sense. He isn't that much of a hot head, since this is his 2nd red card since 2006. Wondering whether he was just bored with the endless Costa drama and just wanted to shoot. Never seen him do this weird shit

this is probably the best analysis of what happened