Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

what are you talking about?

We always - or most time - do deals very fast. Since when a week is too slow?

I can't with that anxiety, lol

I think xPetrCechx was being sacrastic. Nothing in the transfer world moves fast and Chelsea is pretty quick to get deals done becuase they don't nickel and dime deals to death. If you don't believe me look at some rival boards especially the mancunian ones. They're pissed because they don't even have a sniff as of yet and they're in desperate need to get some good business done because they really cannot afford to miss the CL again.

first of all for your info we don't have enough DM. Lampard is gone so we are left with just 3 DMs Ramires Matic and Mikel

MVG, McEachren, Chalobah, Romeu, Swift, Baker & RLC. So I guess that's only 10....

MVG, McEachren, Chalobah, Romeu, Swift, Baker & RLC. Take your pick for a couple to be behind those 3.

MVG= still recoverintg from his knee and he's 22 with only Erdivisie experience

Chalobah = 18? needs to be loaned.

Romeu= Could be sold

Swift = No experience

Baker = Limited experience

RLC= No experience

I'm all for integrating academy prospects, Romeu and MVG, but chances are only MVG will make the squad and he's an unknown quantity with limited experience not having been a Mourinho acquisition with a bad knee injury. I don't know how much Mikel has left in the tank. Leaves Ramires and Matic as reliable options when Ramires isn't getting suspended for mindless idiocy. Defintely need better quality depth and experience IMO.

MVG= still recoverintg from his knee and he's 22 with only Erdivisie experience

Chalobah = 18? needs to be loaned.

Romeu= Could be sold

Swift = No experience

Baker = Limited experience

RLC= No experience

I'm all for integrating academy prospects, Romeu and MVG, but chances are only MVG will make the squad and he's an unknown quantity with limited experience not having been a Mourinho acquisition with a bad knee injury. I don't know how much Mikel has left in the tank. Leaves Ramires and Matic as reliable options when Ramires isn't getting suspended for mindless idiocy. Defintely need better quality depth and experience IMO.

mvg was already in jose's plans for the last season. he was going to be integrated slowly and i expect him to have a good enough role to play next season.

romeu will be sold or loaned considering on whatever offer comes our way. he is not homegrown and the 5th DM spot HAS to go to a HG player since we dont have any except for (GC, JT, and now cesc).

chalobah will most probably be our 5th DM and will be a good enough option.

so realistically i expect matic, cesc, rambo, mvg and chalobah which is very decent and a massive upgrade on last season's

rambo, lamps, mikel, mvg, essien.

My annoyed and impatient side is kicking in...

Every time I see the club tweet now and it's something I don't care about like Fernando bloody Torres' thoughts on the World Cup it just adds to the frustration. My transfer muppet thirst must be quenched!

Calm your jimmies