Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Twitter is a wash with people saying Cesc and Costa done today!!!

The world is a wash with attention seeking morons and liars im afraid...

...wouldn't look too far into it.

Still think he will come though, I always maintain with all these rumours that where there is smoke, there is fire. Just don't think it will be today, Mourinho said no signings until after world cup, so that's more concrete than any rumour and I will stick with that.

The world is a wash with attention seeking morons and liars im afraid...

...wouldn't look too far into it.

Still think he will come though, I always maintain with all these rumours that where there is smoke, there is fire. Just don't think it will be today, Mourinho said no signings until after world cup, so that's more concrete than any rumour and I will stick with that.

Don't need to tell me that mate :D

I'm just posting what I saw this morning.

According to SPORT the deal is being held up because of the profit-clause. We dont even want gift Arsenal a penny, while it seems that Barca want more than 33 m.

Hopefully we'll have soon a solution. would be completely dumb to let this move fall through because of 3-4 m of which 1-2 Arsenal would get smh

It's like 10:30 AM in UK i think, have some patience, if something is going to happen today it's probably going to be in the late hours when the announcement will gain maximum exposure and will spreed the fastest. No one announces transfer at 10 AM, do they?

100% wont be done today.

Have faith!! Although tbh it's likely we'll at least announce Costa today, then maybe leave the others til after the WC. But as long as the deals are done and noone can come in and gazump us.

The Rakitic deal is imminent, could be today as Javier Faus met with Barcelona officials last night, along with Zubizaretta

He will be Barça's second signing following the arrival of Ter Stegen. The Croat arrives at the Camp Nou to replace Cesc Fàbregas, whose move to Chelsea will also be made official in the next few hours.