Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Honestly, lots of stars don't feel they need CL football.

I got a feeling Fabregas wants to play in the CL because that, along with the Premier League, remain the only meaningful competitions he is yet to win in his career.

Look at those fucking bellends at Arsenal forum. How can you be so deluded to think Barcelona have inserted a fucking clause that would see Arsenal get 50% of the money a team will pay for Fabregas.

I mean, what team in this Solar System would insert such a clause in a contract? I tell you - no team is and will never be that stupid to do such thing for Christ's sake.

The actual clause in that contract is that Arsenal will get 50% OF EVERY PENNY OVER £28m that Fabregas gets sold for. It's 50% from the profit Barcelona will make, not 50% of the entire amount.

So, if Fabregas gets sold for £30m, Arsenal will get £1m. If he goes for £40m, Arsenal gets £6m. And so on.

Now if Fabregas goes for £27.9m, there's no profit for Barcelona so there's no money for Arsenal :D

Now fuck off Arsene and concentrate on your bigger fish (Remy, Khedira, Balotelli, Schneiderlin haha)

Look at those fucking bellends at Arsenal forum. How can you be so deluded to think Barcelona have inserted a fucking clause that would see Arsenal get 50% of the money a team will pay for Fabregas.

I mean, what team in this Solar System would insert such a clause in a contract? I tell you - no team is and will never be that stupid to do such thing for Christ's sake.

The actual clause in that contract is that Arsenal will get 50% OF EVERY PENNY OVER £28m that Fabregas gets sold for. It's 50% from the profit Barcelona will make, not 50% of the entire amount.

So, if Fabregas gets sold for £30m, Arsenal will get £1m. If he goes for £40m, Arsenal gets £6m. And so on.

Now if Fabregas goes for £27.9m, there's no profit for Barcelona so there's no money for Arsenal :D

Now fuck off Arsene and concentrate on your bigger fish (Remy, Khedira, Balotelli, Schneiderlin haha)

if Barca sold him for 20 mill would the gooners share the loss :D

I'd personally be a bit disappointed if we miss out on Cesc, he's such a quality player and for £26 million we are getting a heck of a deal... i guess we can spend £50 million on Koke but Atleico Madrid say they don't want to sell. He's a cunt but imo we've been crying out for someone like him in our Midfield for years and it's very hard these days to find someone who can control games from deep.

My thoughts exactly.

Even though we weren't even linked with him a week or so ago, now that it's apparently so close I'd be livid if United signed him from under our noses. We'd literally be pulling off a Matic level steal by getting a world class player for dirt cheap compared to what other players re going for these days.

I was just wondering...Oscar alrady has plenty of work in defense, even with Ramires and Matic. Now remove Rambo and put Cesc in, that means even more work in midfield for Oscar...and less freedom.

I just dont think Cesc-Matic will be that succesful. Yes its great for smaller teams as plan b to break defences, but Cesc is far from Modric, Gundogan, Pogba, Rakitic work-wise. Those guys work lot and run lot, Cesc is brilliant individual but he doesnt add much to team as whole. Similar to Mata.

I hope Im wrong because for 27m its worth a try, and might work brilliant but I dont think he fits into Mou tactical plan.

a team that was sure they'd never sell that player, so the inserted the clause to make Arsenal agree with the deal quicker

Cesc Fabregas' girlfriend spills beans on Chelsea-bound man's move by telling Lionel Messi's partner 'I'll miss you'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2652674/Cesc-Fabregas-girlfriend-spills-beans-Chelsea-bound-mans-telling-Lionel-Messis-partner-Ill-miss-you.html

article-2652674-1E99A33000000578-654_634

:ph34r: