Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

He never really said that though, it is just implying around through journalists and all that.

Yes, but it's the kind of rumors that is very likely to be true because it makes complete sense. His wife lives in London and he owns a mansion there, so I think it's safe to say that he very likely prefers to come to London.

Rakitic, signed!

Rakitic's signing for the club will be made ​​official on Tuesday and later the Catalans club could announce the departure of Cesc to Chelsea .

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/fichaje-rakitic-sera-oficial-este-martes-3294575

After Robinho, I dont trust anything until its official

How many people say this year after year! i bet in 20 years time when were on the verge of signing Thiago Messi, Chelsea fans will still be saying 'I wont believe it until its official after the Robinho saga back in 08' :rolleyes:

To be fair folks I used to be a college basketball journo who dealt with recruiting which is extremely similar to transfer saga with all the mistruths nonenses and people trying to divine clues from the most innocuous actions. It does so happen that there are events that do take place but fail to matriculate for one reason or antoher. I could probably right a book about a 2 dozen different recruitments and the things that happened behind the scenes that changed an athlete's mind or a schools' mind regarding an athlete. It's quite rare that the true story gets out and no one remembers the details of the saga as mucha s the end result. It's certainly possible that MU came in with last gasp bid to try to hijack the deal. Granted I can't speak for the reliailbity of Palmeri or others but often that things that reports get wind of that don't end up happening for reasons that are not publicly divulged.

We also had plenty of wanna bes in the college basketball world.