Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

I'm sure Nando and Azpi are in his ear daily ensuring he signs. He won't join United. Especially without CL football next season.

But he'll also have De Gea and Mata in his ear too.

If Fab got away, here are a list of top CM/CDM that are available to choose from:

1. Song-10-15m max from Barcelona

2. Kroos-20-30m max if he pushes for a move hard Bayern will have to sell

3. Pogba/Vidal for 50-70m each-probably impossible and would be better than Fab

4. Schweinsteiger-20-30m max again because of his age. Apparently moving the ball too slow for Pep's liking and injury prone. Would be a great signing too imo but again very unlikely unless something dramatically happens

5. Marchisio-15-25m max and would be easier to get than Pogba/Vidal. But probably doesn't want to leave so very unlikely

6. Lallana-25-30m-massively overpriced and Liverpool will get him soon apparently. Really hope we don't jump in

7. Enzo Perez-25-30m min. Rumored with MU and don't think he is good enough for us.

8. Paulinho-30-40m min knowing it is Spurs. Surprising a favorite of Jose imo and really hope we don't get him

9. Guarin-15-20m max- would be possible to get but again don't think we fancy him any longer. Also doesn't seem to be good enough

There you go, quite a limited pool of big names mid to choose from. Unless we want to scout into Dutch league, lower clubs in Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A...etc but then that would be such a blow to expectations from Fabregas. All of these players are big names/just had a very good seasons and link with moves around. Personally I hope it is either Fab or we just choose a hidden gem from WC instead of choosing just big names like these. Other options include promoting Van Ginkel to 1st team straight away, which will be fine for me too.

If Roman HAD to i'm sure he could splash out 55-65m for Vidal. If Cesc falls through, surely we could try to get Modric? For 30m?

If Roman HAD to i'm sure he could splash out 55-65m for Vidal. If Cesc falls through, surely we could try to get Modric? For 30m?

Chance of signing him is as much as signing Ronaldo, just does not happen. Well unless we offer like Ramires+40m or something and even then it might not be accepted.

Like i told about MUFC: Now their in the lead for @cesc4official with a late bid. Once again, he was never a first choice for Mou.

FUCKSAKE

So this guy counts Tancredi as one of his sources? Incredible.

A meeting between Barcelona and Sevilla officials was today planned in Seville to try to finalize the deal on Ivan Rakitic. [md marca sport]

"Mourinho met face to face with Fabregas at a west London restaurant recently" (via @CFCJourno) Link:

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/chelsea_blog_jose_doing_his_transfer_work_early_and_there_is_more_to_come_1_3634573

He also said apparently there is an Italian club wiling to pay more than us for Filipe LOL

@F8Piraux

CHELSEA : José Mourinho said "NO" for Ramires to Real Madrid because he likes his versatility and Fabregas deal not secured.

wtf

What is surprising about that? it is pretty clear Ramires is Jose's favorite and Fab is not done as rumors now suggest MU are in

François Pireaux know nothing, he's just like us, he read the news on twitter and write it like it's his information.

Paul Lagan is a reliable journo, has connections with Chelsea.