Premier League thread

Jase

Cannot for the life of me believe the hard on the papers and news outlets have about Man United. I'm talking jazzed up banners and glory pictures of them on every internet page, mug shots of Van Gaal with the headline "United ready to rule again"

Fuck off you pack of tossers, I really hate United with a fucking passion, and the media even more.

Cannot for the life of me believe the hard on the papers and news outlets have about Man United. I'm talking jazzed up banners and glory pictures of them on every internet page, mug shots of Van Gaal with the headline "United ready to rule again"

Fuck off you pack of tossers, I really hate United with a fucking passion, and the media even more.

Yep.

You can see they've found their new love interest for the upcoming season. Last season they were all swooning over José, but now it's Van Gaal and United again. It's almost definitely going to be insufferable. Twitter will be avoided for a while if/when they sign Vidal or any other world class players because the "United have to be favorites" shit will be banded around.

Since they have such easy opening fixtures it's almost a sure thing that they'll shoot out of the gates and probably win 5-6 in a row and they'll be "back and better than ever." Van Gaal will be "the best manager in the world," and they'll be installed as favorites for the title.

8pm on a Monday night........

:clap: :clap:

Well done you fucking arseholes.

While a pain in the ass for visiting fans; for selfish reasons I'm glad. I'm at GamesCom in Germany until Sunday so I would of missed the game if it was on the weekend :D.

• 3 weeks later...

My Member ID Username at http://predictor.talksport.com (Selco TalkSport Predictor) is: (Kevin Ashburner) .KAA.KAAIM.CFC.

​How many of you this season or past seasons did you Start this.

The Premier League Predictions Site for talksport.com

My Game Week 1: Check My Predictions Scores:

https://predictor.talksport.com/sharepredictions.htm?player=255679&gameweek=1

I have a feeling we will concede an early goal against Burnley. First few minutes against newly promoted sides are very difficult. These teams believe they can beat all the teams in the world on the opening day.

It is possible, but when I remember that we had the best defence of the league, and we added an absolute beast of a defender in Felipe Luis, plus Courtois, plus Matic in full fitness, I think we'll not even see our GK in that game, just like Hull City last year.Costa to score in a 2-0 victory.

xBackoftheNetx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xBackoftheNetx/videos

Guys I recommend this channel

The Premiership Years

Years his done.

1992 - 1993

to

2001 - 2002

Videos are all over 1 hour and 30 Minutes Plus.If you need to go back to the past on The EPL.

BuN2_peCYAAY59G.jpg

City still have the strongest squad, by far...

Exactly...

Because we bought costa, pple forgot that it was only because Aguero was injured a lot that he didn't challenge Suarez. Pple forget that they have jovetic, negredo on the bench, while we have torres and Drogba.

Because we bought fabregas, people forgot the best CM in Europe last season still plays for mancity (toure)

Our defense is better, but that's it. Infact our defense will get caught out on the counter if we let our fullbacks attack as much as mancity does. That's why Mourinho is keeping the two keepers because they are playing a more important role than they got before so we can afford an injury to one.

We improved but they are still stronger.

BuN2_peCYAAY59G.jpg

Their depth in the fullback and striker area, in particular, is ridiculously good. Pretty much all those players are in their prime as well whilst we have a lot of important players who haven't hit theirs yet like Hazard, Costa, Oscar and Courtois. It'll be an amazing feat if we manage to beat that squad to the league.

BuN2_peCYAAY59G.jpg

Of course they do. All we did in the last 3 transfer windows was shipping out quality squad players (luiz, cole, lamps, lukaku, kdb, mata etc) and replacing them by probable first team players (luis, fabregas, costa, matic) resulting in players of lesser quality than of those we sold heading to the bench. Does not really make our squad much stronger, only our first team will improve. In the process we nedlessly reduced our squad size. When we get an injury crisis and the African players leave for the ACN, our chances of winning the league will not be greater than last season. Especially when once again we don't put any trust in our youth players to boost the numbers and help out once in a while.