Premier League thread

Jase

I remember last season there were talks about us being punished for bad discipline record, but Conte said that this team wasn't the same as before and that it would be unjust. If this carries on, is it possible we will get points deducted?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

CFC fixtures- 2019 looks tricky yikes 4 away trips to top6 teams but then look who we lost to home+away last season don't think it matters , ffs lets get our shit together ie manager and players asap!

August

11: Huddersfield Town (a)

18: Arsenal (h)

25: Newcastle United (a)

September

1: Bournemouth (h)

15: Cardiff City (h)

22: West Ham United (a)

29: Liverpool (h)

October

6: Southampton (a)

20: Manchester United (h)

27: Burnley (a)

November

3: Crystal Palace (h)

10: Everton (h)

24: Tottenham Hotspur (a)

December

1: Fulham (h)

4: Wolves (a)

8: Manchester City (h)

15: Brighton (a)

22: Leicester City (h)

26: Watford (a)

29: Crystal Palace (a)

January

1: Southampton (h)

12: Newcastle United (h)

19: Arsenal (a)

29: Bournemouth (a)

February

2: Huddersfield Town (h)

9: Manchester City (a)

23: Brighton (h)

27: Tottenham Hotspur (h)

March

2: Fulham (a)

9: Wolves (h)

16: Everton (a)

30: Cardiff City (a)

April

6: West Ham United (h)

13: Liverpool (a)

20: Burnley (h)

27: Manchester United (a)

May

4: Watford (h)

12: Leicester City (a)

Just now, milan.cech said:

And no Newcastle away on the final day! That is something to celebrate

Wooooo!!!!

Though don't get how we always seem to play Liverpool either in April or May! Seems to be a given. Know they say it ain't that random but mix it up a little. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think the late Brian Moore (allegedly a Gills fan) was the same, could tell by his commentaries.

I used to play cricket with Brian's sons. (He was also a member but I never actually played with him.) Maybe football never came up with them but I don't remember getting the impression that they were a Chelsea family.

38 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I used to play cricket with Brian's sons. (He was also a member but I never actually played with him.) Maybe football never came up with them but I don't remember getting the impression that they were a Chelsea family.

I don't know about the family, but he definitely favoured Chelsea in his commentaries over other London clubs

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Think the late Brian Moore (allegedly a Gills fan) was the same, could tell by his commentaries.

When I first saw this on the leader page it said John Motson reveals he's B I thought bloody hell is Motty bi-sexual or bi-polar ha ha. Got to agree with Greavsie on this one FB I've heard the opposite that he wasn't keen on Chelsea at all and most people thought he had a bias towards Spurs. He was a Gillingham fan he was a Kent boy. As for Motty again like Greavsie said it was pretty well known he was a Chelsea fan I knew Chelsea were the first club he watched . He also said our 5-0 win over Everton was the best performance he'd seen from any football team in the modern era. Mind you best ever commentator was David Coleman.