The Board

Followers 4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure of there's a thread elsewhere or maybe a couple of disparate ones about certain members of the board/club hierarchy but I thought now would be a good time to post a thread giving them som

Guys we've done it, we've officially had the most successful transfer window not only in Chelsea's history but in the world of football. Called out for a Striker--Costa--32 mil. Called out for a CM--C

Quite seriously, do the people who hate him and are happy to see him leave know why they are happy? Just to take a step back and take an overview of his role and time at the club: When he was pro

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Think if we get Campos or someone of that ilk in, that would be an exceptional mentor for Cech if that is a role for him to eventually grow into in the long term. Would make too much sense for it to happen though, wouldnt it?

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Giroud, Cole and Cesc come here from Arsenal and are quickly get transformed to true Chelsea boys. The latter two making no attempt to hide as much whatsoever.

Cech by comparison goes to Arsenal for more game time but makes sure he's back at the first opportunity.

Yeah it must be infuriating for Arsenal to see many of their former players giving more respect to other clubs. Think Adebayor celebration! :D

21 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Yeah it must be infuriating for Arsenal to see many of their former players giving more respect to other clubs. Think Adebayor celebration! :D

That thing with Adabayor was bat crazy, he really wanted to punish them, van persie said he inner being screamed utd or something like that, Fab had it best here and cried on his last game for us, nasri too hated them afterwards, crazy stuff....proper banter many of their ex players.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

They were chanting Racial abuse towards him. 

Justice done

They did? Well there you go....its deserved then. But he could have started something, I remember it came very close to that.

25 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Cech bleeds blue, fucking Arsenal divvys thinking he is one of them.

Ashley loves us as does Cesc, drink it in gooners

They do? He bleeds blue as you said, no doubt there. AC and Fab is ours too, thats for damn sure.

24 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

MR DT had a fucking meltdown on Twitter about it:lol:

Would have loved to see that.

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I have to say I really can't fathom out why people are always quoting these Arsenal twats and constantly going on about their videos. They will be applying for equity cards soon because of their overacting stick a camera on someone and they will play up to it.

• Like 1