Official: David Luiz departs for PSG

You don't upset me, but your logic is incredibly flawed.

Lol, Mata wanted the Mata show, what the fuck are you on about?

Logic = flawed.

You clearly didn't watch the situation, that is exactly what Mata wanted and to go to Utd with no CL etc and funny thing is he hardly gets to play 10 there either, lol

Anyway you are boring me so, see ya mate ;)

You clearly didn't watch the situation, that is exactly what Mata wanted and to go to Utd with no CL etc and funny thing is he hardly gets to play 10 there either, lol

Anyway you are boring me so, see ya mate ;)

Didn't watch the situation? What the actual fuck? The situation? If you mean I didn't watch Mata grab the microphone at Stamford Bridge yelling: "I HATE CHELSEA AND MOURINHO AND I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CLUB I AM LEAVING TO PLAY AT UNITED #YOLO" then yes, I didn't watch that particular "situation". He had an emotional connection with the fans and I personally loved him as a person and a player, but seeing he didn't fit into Mourinho's plans, it was bound to happen. Not that I blame either. No, what I did watch was a very sentimental and honest Juan, that left because he was surplus to requirements and had ambitions to play regularly which I don't think you can really blame him for. Oh, yeah, that's exactly what you are doing... Awkward....

Jose this jose that fuck Mourinho his no God he has a terrible record in the transfer market and I think this is one of the stupid ones

Yet you have a picture with a guy that was brought here by the man you hate and the man who has a terrible record in the transfer market. Haha

Drogba, Carvalho, Essien, Ballack, Cole, Sneijder, Eto'o, Ozil, Varane, Modric.

He really is a mess when going hunting hahah

Didn't watch the situation? What the actual fuck? The situation? If you mean I didn't watch Mata grab the microphone at Stamford Bridge yelling: "I HATE CHELSEA AND MOURINHO AND I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CLUB I AM LEAVING TO PLAY AT UNITED #YOLO" then yes, I didn't watch that particular "situation". He had an emotional connection with the fans and I personally loved him as a person and a player, but seeing he didn't fit into Mourinho's plans, it was bound to happen. Not that I blame either. No, what I did watch was a very sentimental and honest Juan, that left because he was surplus to requirements and had ambitions to play regularly which I don't think you can really blame him for. Oh, yeah, that's exactly what you are doing... Awkward....

Your embarrassing replies are awkward I feel for you.

I'm away to watch CL final, it's been fun mate ;)

Your embarrassing replies are awkward I feel for you.

I'm away to watch CL final, it's been fun mate ;)

Oh, my replies are embarrassing are they? LOL. Alright. I REALLY don't care what you feel, I was merely pointing out your extremely flawed logic. It's not the first time either, and I fear it might not be the last.

Enjoy the Champions League Final, make sure to watch out for Mata, he might run on the pitch and express his hatred for Chelsea! ;)

Oh, my replies are embarrassing are they? LOL. Alright. I REALLY don't care what you feel, I was merely pointing out your extremely flawed logic. It's not the first time either, and I fear it might not be the last.

Enjoy the Champions League Final, make sure to watch out for Mata, he might run on the pitch and express his hatred for Chelsea! ;)

Haha I'll look out for that ;)

The shit Salah is getting is utterly laughable and baseless, it seems some people just have there favourites and stubbornly stick to it, i wonder if these are the same people that kept hyping KDB as the second coming of christ.

Another thing, Salah DID NOT replace Mata in any way apart from timing, Mata's role and importance to the team were replaced by Willian, who may not get the fancy stats (probably would as well if he got the type of free role Mata got under Benny mind) but is crucial to the balance and stability of this side.

Regarding Luiz, my opinion off him as a player still stands, his mistakes are blown massively out off proportion and next to Thiago Silva in a system that suits him im certain we will see a different animal. Feels like yesterday i witnessed him produce imo the most complete game by a defender i have seen for Chelsea vs City under Carlo, thought he was going to turn into the best player in the clubs history after that game, i really did.

Willain has never had solid assists even at Shaktar, he simply does not have the game winning abilities of Mata period

I still can't get over it, £50m for Luiz after they've been fined £48m for FFP, it's unbelievable. I like David Luiz but you cannot turn down an offer l like that unless it's for Hazard. Of all players, Luiz? He's class but worth around £25m imo, the stats prove that we're better without him. It's an incredible offer. This deal could actually win us the league. We were probably gonna splash the cash anyway, but now we can go all out and get the dream striker. I cannot wait for the deals to start happening. Incredible.

Because parking the bus suits Terry and Cahil thts why we had those good stats, we werent playing football

Knowledge of football = 0.

no its not. Salah and Willian are not on the same level as Mata.

comments like yours piss me off, its real easy to call someone an idot. proving it is the difficult part.

This guy has gone nuts. Every post I read coming from him, I lose a bit more hope in humanity.

how the hell are you not ban yet? do you have a waiver from the developer of the site our something? everything you post is so out there