Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Followers 0

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

He's actually a decent player - but not for that amount

just read a post of yours slagging kheedira!!! surely u can or dont rate song higher than him!!! :)

for the record, i dont want either. would be happier seeing mvg get a chance instead!!!

just read a post of yours slagging kheedira!!! surely u can or dont rate song higher than him!!! :)

for the record, i dont want either. would be happier seeing mvg get a chance instead!!!

Yeah rather have neither :)

Just saying Song had an awesome last season with Le Arse and was regularly finding RvP from deep.

I would love to see MvG tear it up :)

• 4 months later...

He has had an interesting season so far for West Ham. I was a bit skeptical when he went there but hes been a huge plus for them, giving them a platform and balance. Hes playing more in a disciplined role than his last season at Arsenal and quite frankly he could be useful cover for Nemanja Matic since everyone rates Mikel so poorly..... Thoughts?

No way will he return to Barca in the summer, they have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha all there and he probably won't get a game.

He has had an interesting season so far for West Ham. I was a bit skeptical when he went there but hes been a huge plus for them, giving them a platform and balance. Hes playing more in a disciplined role than his last season at Arsenal and quite frankly he could be useful cover for Nemanja Matic since everyone rates Mikel so poorly..... Thoughts?

No way will he return to Barca in the summer, they have Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Xavi, Rafinha all there and he probably won't get a game.

You sign him, I'll bring the benjamins.

I think we can do better if we're just looking for cover. Song isn't going to give Matic competition, which is what we should seek to bring in. Not going to say it will happen, but we don't want Matic getting complacent because he knows he would be 'untouchable' so to speak.