Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Ezequiel Lavezzi

LondonPride1905
Followers 1

Lavezzi is a good option, probably the best available to us right now after reus. And his price tag is in single digit which is pretty good deal.

Didn't know Lavezzi only cost £8 and not £8, 000, 000. :Goober:

In my opinion, he is a better option than either of willian and schurrle. He is a work horse so fits rigjt in with jose's philosophy and definitelt more direct and a better dribbler than willian.

He may be all that but his form and performances in the last couple of years have not convinced me that he'll be a good buy.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavezzi would be an upgrade on both Willian and Schurrle.

Have people been watching the wrong Lavezzi? If the current Lavezzi is still the Lavezzi of Napoli, then I would probably agree with that. But right now, he's not even playing well and has hardly set the world alight at PSG. An upgrade? Not a chance. If anything, they are all almost similar in their limitation and inconsistency.

Didn't know Lavezzi only cost £8 and not £8, 000, 000. :Goober:

He may be all that but his form and performances in the last couple of years have not convinced me that he'll be a good buy.

You are so devoid of humour it makes my bones ache. The least funniest staff member strikes again.

- Spike out.

Decent player at this level at best. A couple of fine performances against Chelsea years back doesn't change that. He's not an upgrade on the current options, so a no for me.

• 11 months later...

Another overrated speed merchant. I don't see what he would offer us that Pedro and Willian don't. Would be a pointless signing. If we want wide attackers, just give Traore and/or Kenedy a shot and save ourselves millions. 

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Another overrated speed merchant. I don't see what he would offer us that Pedro and Willian don't. Would be a pointless signing. If we want wide attackers, just give Traore and/or Kenedy a shot and save ourselves millions. 

your 110% rite mate 

Ezequiel Lavezzi's agent has said the Paris Saint-Germain attacker is in talks with Chelsea but Inter Milan remain favourites for his signature.

Argentina international Lavezzi, whose contract is due to expire in the summer, has been linked with a move away from PSG in the January window, with Inter boss Roberto Mancini having signalled an interest.

However, agent Alessandro Moggi, who represents the 30-year-old along with Alejandro Mazzoni, has now claimed Chelsea have entered the race for the former Napoli star's signature.

"Inter are certainly showing the greatest interest in the player, but there are also many other clubs in Europe keen on him, including Chelsea and Barcelona," Moggi told Sport Mediaset.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/l-agente-di-lavezzi-in-esclusiva-l-inter-lo-vuole-ma-stiamo-parlando-col-chelsea-_1086637-201602a.shtml

Great goalscorer from the wing which would be a positive for us as we need goalscoring midfielders. But not sure he's worth the huge money (and wages) that he'll be coupled with his advanced age.

A better player than Pedro and a completely different player to Willian so god knows why people are comparing them but still, not overly sure he's what we need, if we want a goalscoring winger then look no further than either of the 2 at Dortmund; Reus or Aubameyang.

48 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Breaking: Chelsea could meet with Lavezzi’s agent in London on Wednesday. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Lavezzi likes the Premier League a lot and the Chelsea option is one he doesn't dislike. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Pls no

Rather just stick with Pedro if we want a slightly above mediocre winger who's age is not on his side, when it comes to football.