Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Filipe Luis

Jase
Followers 1

Filipe Luis is so determined to push through his protracted transfer to #CFC that he has cut off all contact with Atletico Madrid. (Express)

Luis spent summer ignoring Atletico's requests to talk. While they are furious at his behaviour they will not lower £19m tag. #CFC (Express)

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19mio is lot, maybe Mou is looking for alternative in Rodriguez,...or just hopes that Atletico lowers their price. I doubt anyone will buy Luis who is already 28 and Mou plays on that card. 15mio£ would be more fair price.

In the end, Im sure Mou will bring top LB, whoever that would be.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/386968/Filipe-Luis-Chelsea-move-stalls-as-the-Blues-REFUSE-to-meet-his-19m-buyout-clause

No noo noonooono no deal God if we fuck this up because of 4m this is a joke. Please please sign him after letting Shaw goes to MU, we are not fucking Arsenal or Liverpool, if we were willing to pay 15m anyway might as well add 4m more.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/386968/Filipe-Luis-Chelsea-move-stalls-as-the-Blues-REFUSE-to-meet-his-19m-buyout-clause

No noo noonooono no deal God if we fuck this up because of 4m this is a joke. Please please sign him after letting Shaw goes to MU, we are not fucking Arsenal or Liverpool, if we were willing to pay 15m anyway might as well add 4m more.

Relax - if we have a limit, we have a limit - gotta trust the Board - doing some great work ;)

If we cave now - we set a precedent - every other club will mug us off...

The player doesn't want to play (little worrying) - he holds the ultimate power here - They (cunts) deserve everything they get for being wankers over Courtious - so now let them stew in their own shit...

I think Roman has decided to fuck them over after that - ultimate revenge - dismantled the whole team - lol

Don't fuck with Roman! Stupid dudes :)

Actually that would be Chelsea money too. No way a player want to pay millions from his own pocket to force the move.

Lol. Moreno and RR are available. That alone will make Atleti sell,

And they have signed Guilherme Siqueira, it's pretty obvious that they will sell Luis, if you think about it. It could be the exceptions if Siqueira is a young player, but he is 28 years old. So, Atletico have two 28 years old left back, no way Atletico could make both of them happy, Luis must be sold. And then they just play hard ball about the transfer fee with us for a player that have to be sold by them, funny.

Actually that would be Chelsea money too. No way a player want to pay millions from his own pocket to force the move.

maybe chelsea can take it out of his salary, similar to Ander Herrera

And they have signed Guilherme Siqueira, it's pretty obvious that they will sell Luis, if you think about it. It could be the exceptions if Siqueira is a young player, but he is 28 years old. So, Atletico have two 28 years old left back, no way Atletico could make both of them happy, Luis must be sold. And then they just play hard ball about the transfer fee with us for a player that have to be sold by them, funny.

Act. Atleti didn't have a reserve left - back. A good one, atleast. So even if it falls down it will be rotation. My 1st choice is Moreno anyways. I don't mind any of the three we can get.

Act. Atleti didn't have a reserve left - back. A good one, atleast. So even if it falls down it will be rotation. My 1st choice is Moreno anyways. I don't mind any of the three we can get.

It is very strange when they know they badly need a replacement for GK, Striker and maybe midfielder (Tiago leave), they think they need to sign a backup for LB first instead. :lol:

I still think they will let Luis go, the only stumbling block is the transfer fee. Just a matter of time.

19mio is lot, maybe Mou is looking for alternative in Rodriguez,...or just hopes that Atletico lowers their price. I doubt anyone will buy Luis who is already 28 and Mou plays on that card. 15mio£ would be more fair price.

In the end, Im sure Mou will bring top LB, whoever that would be.

Luis is 29 in 5 weeks from now.