Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of those things, we move on. Full credit to them they did a great job. Shame a few Chelsea fans on here will be waiting to gloat because their ego is bigger than the love for the club.

First of all, congratulations to Atletico Madrid who have been absolutely outstanding this season, tip my hat off to them and will be rooting for them in the final. Second, defensive mistakes did us i

I have to say it: Good luck Atletico, smash the Merengue bastards.

It just wasn't meant to be. I mean, how many times do we see a player scoring after assisting himself with the aid of the bar? When it has to go in, it will go in no matter what. They were better and luck was also on their side tonight. We should just focus on improving for next season and hope our best players come to the decisive games rested and fit. In addition, Courtois has been a beast for their entire campaign. Bring him back asap.

Deserved victory for Atletico Madrid. Congratulations to any Atletico fan reading this!

We never looked dangerous. Absolutely clueless infront of the goal and surprisingly in defence aswell, a day to forget for Cahill and Schwarzer. Hazard went missing in the game, expected much more from him, though he was marked down very tightly, but so are Suarez, Ronaldo, Bale, Messi - if you want to be the best, you've got to be above these situations.

Few points:

• Courtois is a MUST next season, absolute beast. After watching these two games against Atletico, he was nothing but world-class. Cold as ice this player.
  • Torres, Eto'o and Ba all have to go. Time to break this "almost strikers" barrier and get new blood in.
  • Sort out the midfield. I know we missed Lampard, Matic, Mikel but that's hardly an excuse in a big club.
  • Ivanovic is useless in attack, he is a mountain of a man but he just slows us down with his touches and mis-placed crosses.
  • Azpilicueta was my choice for Player of the Season, and keeps proving me right every game. What a buy, what a player.
  • End of the season can't come any sooner. Two games to go.

We'll be back stronger next season, no doubts. Good luck to Real Madrid, would love to see Carlo Ancelotti succeed yet again.

• Like 3

Worst performance in the whole season, when we had to play the best. Absolutely no spirit. We showed nothing.

One of the most stupid decisions to allow Courtois play in the semis.

Congrats to Atletico and good luck in the final.

• Like 1

finally its over. reunion with didier, fantastically defeated PSG in late minutes. generally this UCL year was awesome for me.

courtois was fantastic. i like his energy tonight. young but already mature goalkeeper. we definitely should take him back next season.

Thx chelsea, now just enjoy our journey at EPL.

:wub::wub:

Painful loss. Mourinho's gameplan completely backfired. Hopefully next season matches won't be approached in the same way anymore.

Hope Atletico get the double.