Jase
Followers 0

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last chelsea match of the season for me will be boarding a vessel on sat for 6 months.... KTBFFH all of you....it is always fun to share the joys, sorrows and fustrations with fellow blues... All th

Moyes is gone

We are going to the final in Portugal, that's all I know.

Chelsea starting line up: Čech; Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Cole ; Luiz, Mikel; Willian, Lampard, Ramires; Torres. #CFC

So Mourinho is going for the plan I thought he would, defend deep and instead of long balls like I suggested, counter attack. It looks like a 4-3-3 to me.

shocking lineup, not sure how to feel about it. Initially I don't like it atll

Prepare your anus!

No worries, though. We have our 4 best players out there in Lamps, Mikel, Ramires, and Torres. The envy of Europe.

Your answer says enough. Our best away performance this season. I think so. :D

Ramires was by far and away the worst player in our team that game, as usual. If Ivanovic hadn't scored, Ramires would've been completely and rightly slated for taking the extra touch and the tame shot. Summed up his game.

• Like 1

Prepare your anus!

No worries, though. We have our 4 best players out there in Lamps, Mikel, Ramires, and Torres. The envy of Europe.

eww, don't mention my butt, buddy :ph34r2:

but I agree about the second line so much

• Like 1

I personally am happy Torres is starting. Let's hope he has something to prove tonight.

Mikel playing is another story, but needs be.

WHAT? How can any Chelsea fan be happy seeig Torres in a starting lineup?

The line-up makes sense because Jose realizes that without Hazard and a "real" striker, we neither have the quality or experience to beat this rugged battle-hardened teams. If the likes of Schurrle, Oscar, Willian struggle away from home against the Palace's, Sunderland's and Aston Villia's of this world then we might as well play very defensively and go all out in the return leg.

We just lack the quality right now, tbh.

• Like 1

Ramires was by far and away the worst player in our team that game, as usual. If Ivanovic hadn't scored, Ramires would've been completely and rightly slated for taking the extra touch and the tame shot. Summed up his game.

Let's hope he delivers either way.

• Like 1