Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx
Followers 1

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the article.. Do they mean 20 million + Rami? Because 20 million seems like stealing Juventus.. Vidal has just extended his contract.

I don't understand the article.. Do they mean 20 million + Rami? Because 20 million seems like stealing Juventus.. Vidal has just extended his contract.

Yea, maybe if Ramires is worth £20m and £20m for Vidal? I thought maybe £35-40m for Vidal+Rami. Doubt it, if he was that cheap everyone would jump on him.

Yea, maybe if Ramires is worth £20m and £20m for Vidal? I thought maybe £35-40m for Vidal+Rami. Doubt it, if he was that cheap everyone would jump on him.

That's what I thought too. Unfortunately this article smell like bs.

Outstanding player, it's hard to say anything negative about him. Only his appearance, it's like he's trying hard to look like Ali G :D

Just imagine this for a moment:

----------------------------Costa-----------------------------

Hazard-------------------Oscar---------------------Willian

------------Vidal----------------------------Matic------------

Shaw--------------Terry-----------Cahill--------------Azpi

--------------------------Courtois----------------------------

Bench or rotation players: Salah, Lukaku, Schürrle, MvG, Ivanovic, Luiz, Zouma, Lamps, Cole

Just imagine this for a moment:

----------------------------Costa-----------------------------

Hazard-------------------Oscar---------------------Willian

------------Vidal----------------------------Matic------------

Shaw--------------Terry-----------Cahill--------------Azpi

--------------------------Courtois----------------------------

Bench or rotation players: Salah, Lukaku, Schürrle, MvG, Ivanovic, Luiz, Zouma, Lamps, Cole

I just got a boner.....

Best all round midfield player on the planet but I doubt he will leave any time soon as Juventus are Juventus.

That would be Schweinsteiger.

Chelsea plan a £20m bid for Vidal, according to the Sunday Mirror.

This story shows newspapers are full of crap. That wouldn't even buy his left foot, let alone all of him.

20m + Ramires is a bargain no matter how you look at it. Does seem to good to be true, but if it does happen I'd go bonkers.

We all would. I haven't heard about Ramires going the other way personally, but the rumour is spreading fast. Would be great business on Chelsea's part.

Don't get the hype around him.

He can defend, tackle, run, drible, pass, score, cross, etc. He might not be the best at them seperately, but he is the only CM who can do it all at a high level!

That doesnt mean Vidal is a bad player (he is amazing), but Schweinsteiger is the best all around midfielder there is, no doubt!

He can defend, tackle, run, drible, pass, score, cross, etc. He might not be the best at them seperately, but he is the only CM who can do it all at a high level!

That doesnt mean Vidal is a bad player (he is amazing), but Schweinsteiger is the best all around midfielder there is, no doubt!

Shame he bottles it.

Wrong!!

• Jase locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic