Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx
Followers 1

Crazy, if he choose to play with MU. Considering there must be some other clubs also make bid, it means that he rejected all of them and rather to choose MU without CL football :fainthv9:

If it is not money oriented, I don't know what is the other reason. It is crazier than Ozil transfer imo.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy, if he choose to play with MU. Considering there must be some other clubs also make bid, it means that he rejected all of them and rather to choose MU without CL football :fainthv9:

If it is not money oriented, I don't know what is the reason. It is crazier than Ozil transfer imo.

It's not crazy at all, we are talking about Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, evidenced by their insane 75M a year sponsorship deal.

It's not crazy at all, we are talking about Manchester United, one of the biggest clubs in the world, evidenced by their insane 75M a year sponsorship deal.

Yeah, but I will be surprised if another big clubs calling for him like RM, Barca, Bayern, he is rather choose MU instead. As I will be surprised if there are no other big clubs (MU the only one) make a bid for him.

Yea, when a player says they want cl football, they simply mean they want a team that will qualify 9/10. Just because a small team made it doesn't mean top players would prefer them over man u

The problem with getting your transfer targets signed fast is that we get bored and ask for more!!!!

Fabregas=Vidal

Costa>Herrera

Pilipe Luis=Luke Shaw.

More or less.

My only question is: who has the better coach, Chelsea or man u?

We cant buy everyone, if some people had their way we would have already signed Kroos, Pogba, Sanchez and Vidal...

some reports say we are still after a midfielder so lets wait and see what happens.

Not with that attitude.

Filipe Luis >> Shaw (right now)

yea, I was rating the transfer window with some weight given to the future as well. would you rather have Luis over Shaw if the prices were the same?

Honestly, selling Pogba makes A LOT more sense for Juve than selling Vidal. But Vidal, I think, is more emotionally attached to Conte and could decide to leave as reaction to his departure. Of course there is the possibility that no one really wants to talk about which is Juve not selling either this summer.

If Juve played Chelsea who would you prefer to win? B)

We don't need him, United do. Let them overspend on him by £20 million, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Doesn't bother me either.

Apparently Van Gaal has said he's "not interested" in him too.

• Jase locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic