Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

John Stones

Sidzeret
Followers 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to hope now that Everton don't phone our rivals now and say "come and bid." They may be incensed and want to sell anywhere but Chelsea.

Matic injured/banned, Mikel and Ramires not good enough and a big game coming up. Who would you put in the pivot, Stones or Zouma?

This is another reason we're buying stones. He's already good on the ball, can pass, can tackle, is fast and tall. No more zouma in midfield if this goes through

That's no a conspiracy. That's fact. God you're so stupid KEVIN

seriously WHS I know that it is a fact. you should know that I am joking or taking the piss or making shit up about stuff and of course it's a fact and not a conspiracy.

Pedro, Stones and Pogba in two weeks. WOW. BRILLIANT

Sounds about right. Suddenly from a depressing summer to an absolute beastly transfer window. IMO, better window than City have had even if they buy De Bruyne.

Btw didn't that idiot Arab twitter guy said the deal was off yesterday? Time to add him into bs list with Tancredi and that means Pogba move is also off(probably never on in the 1st place lol) :(

There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that John Stones is even considering moving away from Everton, let alone handing in a transfer request, He;s still playing every single week to the best of his ability and knowing the type of character he is, he won't be trying to force a move anywhere.

Guess you don't know him as well as you thought, huh?

Oh I know - Johnny boy is a mercenary now.

Hended in a transfer request, interesting. Say hello to your next JT, the boy will be a legend. He's so composed and playing way beyond his years. He's got pace too and reads the game, takes balls down under pressure. Fuck the money, City can do it, so can we.

Everton should thank us. Deal's like this keep their club alive.

Btw didn't that idiot Arab twitter guy said the deal was off yesterday? Time to add him into bs list with Tancredi and that means Pogba move is also off(probably never on in the 1st place lol) :(

:o I did no such thing!