Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jas
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

That was a fucking travesty.

Dreadful from the boys. Should be ashamed.

Ramires is scum. Does the hideous stuff far too often.

Seasons in tatters if we lose at Atletico.

Our reliance on Hazard is insane. Should have kept Mata.

CAREFREE

I'm off to get laid.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People using the ref as a scapegoat need a reality check. Ramires should have blatantly been sent off in the first half but was not. No point in pointing out incidents in what Mike Riley missed becaus

Then you're a very lucky little boy. And yet he didn't reduce us to ten men when he absolutely should've. People wanting to blame Dean or The FA might want to give them a big wet slobbery kiss for not

Didn't deserve to win it. Tame performance. Oscar was shockingly bad. Ramires is an absolute disgrace and we didn't look like scoring in the second half. I am more gutted about handing Liverpool the t

Exactly... Bullshit pen and a blatant pen on Ramires for goal too. The ref had a shocker

Sorry mate, looked a definite penalty to me.

I really wanted Chelsea to win the league but not at the expense of our PL survival. We're probably still going down but at least we're fighting now.

And Mourinho was a disgrace in his post-match interview.

I really wanted Chelsea to win the league but not at the expense of our PL survival. We're probably still going down but at least we're fighting now.

Mourinho is Mourinho you love him as a Chelsea fan, hate a him as an opposition fan. As for the penalty you can see there was no contact until he put his foot an apzi. How Larsson smashing into ramires is not a penalty let alone a red I'll never know. I don't condone the elbow but it would never even have happened if the ref was doing his job correctly. also the way the commentators said it was a good block and shrugged him off the ball was awful.

I know the whole of sky sports want a scouse title win but please contain you excitement and stay professional. We are now praying on a yellow miracle I'm afraid and I can't see it happening.

I told my city supporting work colleague that Liverpool would win the league and this was in January,he laughed but how right was I...

Mourinho is Mourinho you love him as a Chelsea fan, hate a him as an opposition fan. As for the penalty you can see there was no contact until he put his foot an apzi. How Larsson smashing into ramires is not a penalty let alone a red I'll never know. I don't condone the elbow but it would never even have happened if the ref was doing his job correctly. also the way the commentators said it was a good block and shrugged him off the ball was awful.

I know the whole of sky sports want a scouse title win but please contain you excitement and stay professional. We are now praying on a yellow miracle I'm afraid and I can't see it happening.

I told my city supporting work colleague that Liverpool would win the league and this was in January,he laughed but how right was I...

Exactly! Ramires was in the air, how was that not a penalty? If that were us acting like that, or Suarez/Gerrard getting tackled it would have been a penalty and direct red card. Numerous handballs, that ref was just terrible all game.

• Like 2

Today's outcome was crap and has effectively handed Liverpool the title assuming they continue to play as they have been. Nobody can look at that penalty decision and say it's legitimate, but these things happen. I think JT's goal should have stood following the alleged foul committed by Matic. I also can't see how Larson in to the back of Rami is not a foul if the Matic one was. Then there's Rami who should have been sent off. For me personally, those sort of love taps are barely worth mentioning, but I can see why others feel strongly about them, and things as they are mean he probably has to walk if Dean sees him. So poor refereeing all round but I think it ultimately cost us the game.

With that said, it's a sad state of affairs when we have to rely on not being duped by poor referees to win games. It should never come down to that. The truth is we have been poor for the best part of this season. I think Mourinho's return as made us made us defensively solid, but the rest of our play has been pretty awful. We take it teams yet lack any real threat, and when we do go up we fail to kill the game off. More often than not we're our own worst enemies.Complacency against weaker opposition has cost us. Bad decisions happen, but they happen to everybody. And whilst they certainly can shape the outcome of a game, I'd like to see us reach a level where only the worst of the worst Chris Foyesque officiating can foil us.

In short, we haven't good enough and I'm honestly surprised we have gotten this close. Anyway, onward and upward.

KTBFFH

• Like 3

BetterWaryConey.gif

Azpi was only trying to block the shot/cross from Altidore if he took one...handled the situation perfectly. But that ref cunt called it penalty.

Im realy pissed with Refs nowdays, they fuck up every second game.

• Like 2

nope. azpilicueta slid down the side of altidore not looking to win the ball but block the cross like someone above mentioned. if that's a definite pen, then every game will have 2-3 definite pens

good luck with survival now. it will be fuckin embarassing if the team that finally defeat Mourinho at the bridge went on to get relegated

• Like 3

enough!!.... thanks to a gr8 deal of 'brilliant' refrees and characterless average individual performance we have lost the title...

but its time to move on...we need a more dominant striker and a better midfielder than ramires....time to move on and start building plans for next season..

btw i curse the guy who had brought the stat on how chelsea does bad before every CL game!!! :rant:

I'm not blaming the Ref!

Ramires should have walked - that was ridiculous behaviour and if it was Suarez we'd all be going mad! Ramires has a dirty streak and I'm done forgiving him. He's not Chelsea material and I don't want to see him again after the summer!

We took the lead and then 'crumbled' instead of dominating - how many times this season has that happened! This is OUR problem.

We should never put ourselves in the position (as with Villa) where the Ref can fuck us.

So you can blame the Ref as much as you want - I don't, I blame the past 6 years of managerial instability, I blame the lack of football identity and I blame the players for being awful when it counts. HOWEVER all of this can and will be resolved in the next 2-3 seasons with the right investment in players and a steady managerial presence!

Long game people...

• Like 2

excuse me. I just threw up. Chelsea to win league. How nice of you.Go tira?

For Chelsea to win the PL it was not meant to be. Just look at the way Foy & Dean last night called the games.

We all know, liverpoops being so close to win the PL after fucking 24 years, they are the darlings in England.

Not one mentioned of the handball, not one cunt questioned the penalty, the whole PL officiating is the biggest fucking joke in football.

I am not here to blame the refs only, I definitely must blame the team too. BA had a clear chance, he did not score, Ramires should have walked...

Today, Jose is being laughed at, since he came out with his idiotic remarks.

Jose is the finest tactician around, but the shittiest club spokesman.

If I were in Jose´s shoes, I would field Chelsea´s reserves for liverpool´s game. Fuck the PL now, try to get over the last night´s game & do well in the CL.

• Like 1

Disgraceful ref but you come to expect that with Mike Dean. Of course the FA knew what they were doing by appointing a man from the Wirral to ref this game. There was never going to be any other outcome than what happened.

They have been trying to derail us for weeks and they've done it.

Brilliant comments by Jose afterwards. Well said. :clap:

• Like 2

Its okay. We lost and there is nothing we can do about it. The title is most definitely out of reach and all we can do now is concentrate on the Champions League which imo can be a realistic target.

Sunderland better bloody not get relegated now. Its a shame they aren't playing Liverpool.

As I have seen when the games are tight, Chelsea is fighting for the PL, this team virtually has no chance, unless they dominate on the pitch & are winning by 3 or more goals.

No wonder the FA do not want any cameras to correct the refs. It´s not in the interest of those who are running the show.