232 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well money can buy you the most expensive players and skillful ones out there. But it will never buy you HEART. Those are men who went through despite not having their best midfielder in the competiti

Hi all, Congrats for your victory, 100% deserved, Paris were awful. It's been nice to talk with you, thanks for your welcome on that forum. Good luck for the rest of your season

you can talk as much shit as you want about Luiz, but he gave his heart and blood and simply broke down sobbing in the pitch when the match ended. That man loves us, he gives us his everything. He's a

PSG were getting so cocky recently. Finally they can shut it now. Forever Blue. Chelsea !!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• Like 2

Where are my fellow Blues who wanted Courtois to replace Cech. Courtois is very good no doubt, but Cech has proven yet again to be number 1 at The Bridge.

• Like 2

José is such a legend! Love his trademark run to celebrate with the players, and how he instantly gives directions and tactics to the players aswell!

• Like 1

Now where's that DrKojo guy? :Goober:

PS: Guys, can we hold off the GIFs for the time being? The server is struggling as it is. Thanks.

fair play by him, he posted before you admitting defeat, bad call there, Chou Chou

• Like 1

you can talk as much shit as you want about Luiz, but he gave his heart and blood and simply broke down sobbing in the pitch when the match ended.

That man loves us, he gives us his everything. He's an airhead sometimes, and sloppy in others, but because that's him, but he gives us his everything. #respect

As a fan thats all you can ask for !

onto the semis!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• Like 1

I remember clearly last season alot of complaints were about the team, especially the younger players, losing that fight and drive to win when they are trailing. But this year, we can see Jose has instilled a winning mentality and the young guys are maturing, today was the fiercest chelsea ive seen for a long time.

• Like 1

I was ready to cry when Hazard went off early, but god damn what a game. I am so fucking proud, words are superfluous.

Holy shit what a game.

• Like 1

THIS IS WHAT THE CHELS IS ALL ABOUT !!!

I FUCKING LOVE CHELSEA FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 1

Can't pick motm. EVERYONE on the pitch showed heart, passion and love, I was saying to myself, even if we don't win this, I'm so happy and proud, great years coming! :)

• Like 1