Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We fucked it up at Palace, at Palace, at Palace But we’ve got a chance in Paris, in Paris, in Paris And when we get to Lisbon, to Lisbon, to Lisbon We’re gonna win the big one, the big one, the big on

Hi pals. Some informations about Paris-Saint-Germain team. Here's the likely starting eleven: ___________Sirigu______________ Jallet_____Alex__Silva______Maxwell ___________Motta _______Verratti__Matu

I would go: Cech; Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Azi; Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, William, Hazard; Schurle.

Mourinho line up will be: Luiz, Mikel; Lampard, Ramires, Schurle, Hazard; Torres.

I would go: Cech; Ivan, Terry, Cahill, Azi; Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, William, Hazard; Schurle.

Mourinho line up will be: Luiz, Mikel; Lampard, Ramires, Schurle, Hazard; Torres.

That would make it 12 players on the pitch...

Why Schurrle striker?

To be honest I cant see anything beyond a PSG win with Torres starting, lets just hope we get a crucial away goal but tht might not even be enough if by next week Etoo is not fully fit

Sorry, my mistake, I have sometimes troubles to make sentences straight to the point :)

No problemo.. good luck for tonight.. (even if I don't mean it) :-D

• Like 2

If I were you, I would have a bit of trust in Chelsea for tonight. This team, has risen to the occasion when challenged.

I know, Torres has been shitty. However, the Toreador just might show up to play & hopefully scores. I believe, he will be presented with two chances, at least. If he converts, pops just one away goal, then PSG´s baguettes are knocked out in London, I feel.

I also believe, Willian, Oscar, Hazard are playing tonight. Schurrle may come on later. Frank, Ramires to start, maybe?

• Like 1

Chelsea will lose because the way Petr Cech GoalKeeps I would love to be a striker against him because I know he weaknesses and he always comes off of his goal line and it is easy to score against him.

CHELSEA FC WILL LOSE 6 -vs- 3 ON AGGREGATE AFTER 2 LEGS.

you can read this post but do not reply to it because I will not read your reply to this. I am just stating my thoughts.

P.S. all you PSG FANS YOU BETTER GET OFF OF OUR FORUM. WE CHELSEA FC FANS WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW AND GO TO AND SIGN UP AND LOGIN TO ANOTHER CLUBS FORUM. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT LOGGING IN HERE. THIS IS TALKCHELSEA NOT TALKPSG OKAY. NOW GET OFF.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

Luiz - Ramires

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Willian

Willian and Oscar to press Verratti and Motta in defensive phase because they are the two that spread the ball from the back, Schurrle right to take advantage of the lack of pace of Maxwell.

I'd absolutely love us to win this because it would fuck the English media right off. SKY were right up the arse of Zlatan this morning when usually they are saying "He hasn't done it England" just shows you how people change. They have put PSG so high on a perch the only thing that could me them look like the cunts they are is for us to beat them, and it would be absolute quality if we did.

As far as they are concerned we are in for a hiding of epic proportion.

Carfree!!!!

• Like 3

If we play like we did against City (1-0) we can win.

In that match it was our ineptitude to make it 2-0 -plus the posts- that created any danger.

I'd absolutely love us to win this because it would fuck the English media right off. SKY were right up the arse of Zlatan this morning when usually they are saying "He hasn't done it England" just shows you how people change. They have put PSG so high on a perch the only thing that could me them look like the cunts they are is for us to beat them, and it would be absolute quality if we did.

As far as they are concerned we are in for a hiding of epic proportion.

Carfree!!!!

i was thinking the same thing when i started watching sky sports news this morning!! all about psg europe record and zlatan video clips of his goals over & over again,if it was city gooners or utd they will upbeat and trying to put a blight light on things for tonight