Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Raphael Varane

Sidzeret
Followers 3

Don't get Varane because Madrid will use that money for Pogba. Let him stay on their bench tbh.

If Madrid want to buy Pogba they will whether we buy Varane or not. What they would hypothetically do with the money we'd pay for Varane should be the least of our concerns.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The signing of Varane is a personal issue for Jose. He is his franchise player. I think Jose has already convinced Varane to come with us.One week ago He spoke about his situation at Real Madrid when a reporter asked if he would continue in Real Madrid next season, and Varane replied that he only thinks this season with a straight face.

Zouma - Varane is our future

Although there is also the possibility of putting Varane as Right-Back with Zouma - Laporte as Centre-backs.

Zouma Laporte

Varane Azpilicueta

http://statics.memedeportes.com/mmds/2015/04/MMD_508979_gif_usain_bolt_no_es_varane_increible_la_carrera_que_se_pega.webm

(I was only joking :P )

Regards.

Why did he sign a new contract at RM then? Can't see him go anywhere in the next 2 years.

Why did he sign a new contract at RM then? Can't see him go anywhere in the next 2 years.

To earn more money ? Because when he first signed he was 18 years old boy with only one season of senior football and without big hype around him. His second contract was signed when he already played in the World Cup, in El Classico, in the Champions League final. I think that one is pretty clear.

Signing new contract seriously doesn't mean that much. And even if Varane wouldn't sign the new one, he would still have 2 more years of his old deal.

He's not gonna create a havoc to set up his departure but rather makes himself available in the summer. That's where Chelsea are stepping up with their pursuit.

The players have now more power in their hands, if they want to go, they go with the money going the other way.

Hi friend!

I totally agree with the words of Blue Colored Sky.

It is a very important a factor to believe that Varane will leave Real Madrid this summer: Sergio Ramos and Pepe are, right now, the players most beloved by the fans of Real Madrid and for the president Perez, for the players, for Ancelotti. Right now they are the leaders of Real Madrid.

And for the president Florentino Perez right now Pepe is His leader on the team.

If everything remains the same next season Pepe and Ramos will be the partner of Centre-Backs for Real Madrid because both the president, as Ancelotti, players, and especially fans of Real Madrid are totally in love with Ramos and Pepe.

Another problem: CRISTIANO RONALDO. He has energetically asked for the renewal of the contract of Pepe and Ramos because they are good friends. Ronaldo has a lot power in Real Madrid.

This is the the problem of Varane. If he continues at Real Madrid it is more likely that his situation remains the same next season, a season where the Euro is played in his country...

And Varane needs to play every week to continue his spectacular progression.

And I think Jose has already convinced Varane completely to come with us.

Believe me, we have many options to sign Varane.

Regards.

But it is Varane who is tired of having a secondary role at Real Madrid. Is Varane who wants a change.

If Pepe and Sergio Ramos are charismatic leaders Real Madrid next season and they always play in the starting eleven I think Varane will not accept this role even one minute more.

Pepe and Ramos are close friends of Casillas, and the same people / pseudo journalists who strongly defended Casillas against Mourinho are the same who defend Pepe and Ramos. Ancelotti will not dare to put on the bench none of them for not living the same lynching
that Jose suffered in Madrid.

tumblr_nn87e4YghX1qiy96so1_500.png

But it is Varane who is tired of having a secondary role at Real Madrid. Is Varane who wants a change.

If Pepe and Sergio Ramos are charismatic leaders Real Madrid next season and they always play in the starting eleven I think Varane will not accept this role even one minute more.

Pepe and Ramos are close friends of Casillas, and the same people / pseudo journalists who strongly defended Casillas against Mourinho are the same who defend Pepe and Ramos. Ancelotti will not dare to put on the bench none of them for not living the same lynching

that Jose suffered in Madrid.

tumblr_nn87e4YghX1qiy96so1_500.png

Agreed. If not for Casillas turning the players against Mou he would still be there. Ramos, Casillas and (later) Pepe and Ronaldo. They like Ancelotti because he's too spineless to drop any of them. I think Varane will move.

His performance today is good news for us.

With today's result Real Madrid will have to change their approach and most likely is that Sergio Ramos and Pepe will be the Centre-Backs of Real Madrid next week against Juventus at Bernabeu.

That will anger Varane and he will play a few games until the end of the season (football fiction hahaha :) ) and the price will not go up.

Lot of imagination on my part, but if this happens his signing is closer.

Today he has not had a good game, but this guy is a prodigy.

Regards.

Varane is back on the bench in a very important match for Real Madrid.

Today Real Madrid pays against Valencia in one of the last opportunities for Real Madrid to win La Liga and again the partner of Centre-backs of Real Madrid are Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

This will anger Varane and puts Varane closer to us.
Yeaahhhhhhh !!!!!!

Regards.

Varane is back on the bench in a very important match for Real Madrid.

Today Real Madrid pays against Valencia in one of the last opportunities for Real Madrid to win La Liga and again the partner of Centre-backs of Real Madrid are Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

This will anger Varane and puts Varane closer to us. Yeaahhhhhhh !!!!!!

Regards.

I'm sure he's fone woth rotation. He plays all their cl games.

I'm sure he's fone woth rotation. He plays all their cl games.

Hi friend!

But today is different. Today Real Madrid can not rotate players. the players WHO play today are the important for Carlo Ancelotti.

Varane wants to be important for his team and while he continue in Real Madrid the Centre-backs that will be important will be Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

That's the the problem of Varane. He is one of the best Centre-backs in the world but it is not important at Real Madrid.

Next season Varane will be important for Chelsea from the start as he deserves.

He plays all their cl games.

Thats only because Modric is injured. So Ramors played as a DM next to Kroos. In a full squad, Varane would watch Pepe and Ramos from the bench.

Im sure Ramos will play CB against Juve like today, and Varane wont play.

• 2 weeks later...

Elsewhere, central defender Raphael Varane could be on his way out of Real Madrid this summer, putting Chelsea on red alert, reports The Daily Express.

Varane has been watched by Chelsea scouts for some time and is seen as the long-term successor to John Terry.

Manchester United and Manchester City are also keen on the French international.

Pepe probably renew his contract with Real Madrid in one or two weeks. And that will anger Varane, who will find a solution away from the Bernabeu.

BLUE....

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the sports newspaper "AS" Real Madrid would be willing to sell Varane or Pepe to sign Bonucci by Benitez`s request.

Dreaming is free...

Ra1-750x288.jpg

Real Madrid willing to sell Man Utd and Chelsea target as Benitez eyes Juventus star

REAL MADRID are willing to sell Raphael Varane in order to land Juventus star Leonardo Bonucci, according to reports.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/583057/Man-Utd-Chelsea-Real-Madrid-Juventus-Varane-Bonucci-Transfer-Gossip

Regards.