Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck that. I am staying home alone with the kids. We ALWAYS win when i stay home alone with the kids.

Don't over-estimate the trip to Turkey & a mid-week match. We will have some tired legs @ Craven Cottage. Also it's a West London Derby. I expect fulcrap to bring their 'A' Game. You know these fo

Who remember this?

How the fuck can we rest players when don't have a bench, things looked great before january with Mata and KDB as backups. Im afraid we offloaded the wrong players...

• Like 2

Schurrle is terrible, how the fk did he deceive us into signing him for near 20m. 1st off controlling the fecking ball would be a good start, never mind passing and shooting.

He didnt play that well midweek, why did he get another go today? Should have played Salah.

• Like 1

Mourinho should've started Lampard, and should've started Cole. We're failing to break down a team like Fulham, this isn't good.

We honestly can't keep relying on brilliant play from Hazard to carry our attack.

• Like 1

Schurlle has been kind of embarrassing, he's seem out of his depth compared with the rest of the team, hes so limited skill-wise he can't play the 1--2 passes with Hazard and Oscar the way Willian can.