Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

2 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

His positioning and high balls timing are bad, he IS relaying on pace and power

That is true, but he is very young and as he matures he will learn better positioning and reading of the game. Natuaral evolution.

35 minutes ago, Robguima said:

That is true, but he is very young and as he matures he will learn better positioning and reading of the game. Natuaral evolution.

I really hope so, anyway right now we are fucked considering next season CBs

1 hour ago, Belgiannutt said:

Damn, i hoped it wasn't his ACL. Hope he takes his time to recover. :(

I guess a positive thing, if there can be any here, is that 6 months would be around the start of next season, so he's not likely to be rushed back. 

A really bad time to lose him to injury with big games coming up in the Champions League and FA Cup.

Can only hope that he doesn't end up like Essien but the good thing I guess is, he has time on his side to get back to his best.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

A really bad time to lose him to injury with big games coming up in the Champions League and FA Cup.

Can only hope that he doesn't end up like Essien but the good thing I guess is, he has time on his side to get back to his best.

Real bad time to lose him indeed....

Essien's right knee suffered one freak injury after another if I'm not mistaken...ACL, medial ligament and ACL again....it was the second one that triggered his slow decline and the 3'rd one killed his chances of playing at the highest level

10 hours ago, manpe said:

The football gods are testing my faith ever so more.

And to think the Eva fiasco may have just been the one that got the ball rolling, and on the very first day of the damn campaign nonetheless. Insane.

A sacrifice HAS to be made this off-season. But who?........Eden Hazard? :ph34r:  /s. 

11 minutes ago, mediator said:

At least, Ivanovic is a decent CB.

May be Baba will play a bit more with Azpi on the right side

As much as we want to see that happen, it's very very very very very highly unlikely.

When was the last time Ivanovic even played at centre back anyway?