Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Transfer news: Chelsea 'have contacted' St Etienne defender Kurt Zoumahttp://www1.skysports.com/football/n...der-kurt-zoumaBlue is the colour for £10m-rated Zouma as wonderkid admits he 'loves' Chelseahttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-Chelsea.html

Have you read the comments from 'thebidbadmick' under the sky sports atricle. Loool

Wheere do these Chelsea fans come fromand what the hell are they watching. Clueless!

While I think Mangala has a higher ceiling, if we got this guy for 13M it would be a muuuuch better but than splashing 50M on a CB. Hope this deal goes through.

Matic was supposed to be 40-50M and he is here for half of it. I'm sure Jose will figure something out for Mangala too. If he's still interested in the guy, of course.

Matic was supposed to be 40-50M and he is here for half of it. I'm sure Jose will figure something out for Mangala too. If he's still interested in the guy, of course.

Nah, Porto are not in the same financial problems as Benfica I think. Benfica spent a lot of money to try and make a run in the UCL because the final will be at their home, Porto made a big profit from the James-Moutinho sale and didn't spend as much as Benfica. Plus we all know how Porto are when it comes to negotiating.

It wouldn't be typical Chelsea if we don't spend unwisely in the transfer window and neglect our own youngsters.

ridiculous statement. When Chelsea were guilty of "ignoring youth" in the past it was in favour of players in their prime years.

Jose isn't stupid if Kalas, Omeruo, Chalobah and Ake are good enough they will play. Adding Zouma only gives us more young talent and assets should we need to offload someone to generate cash. KDB is a perfect example of this...

FFP changed the way Chelsea go about their business as soon as you guys understand that the better we will all be.

Guardian is writing the same thing though. According to them the deal should be done this week, cost is £11m and the player will stay at St Etienne till then end of the season.

I am going to enjoy seeing him bash skulls against Stoke.

"Chelsea hope a deal can be struck at around £11m for the 19-year-old this week – a player who has attracted interest from Manchester United, AS Monaco and Arsenal in the past – though the centre-half may remain at his current club until the end of the season."

Guardian is writing the same thing though. According to them the deal should be done this week, cost is £11m and the player will stay at St Etienne till then end of the season.

I am going to enjoy seeing him bash skulls against Stoke.

"Chelsea hope a deal can be struck at around £11m for the 19-year-old this week – a player who has attracted interest from Manchester United, AS Monaco and Arsenal in the past – though the centre-half may remain at his current club until the end of the season."

Lol was just about to post this! The Guardian are definitely one of the most reliable UK outlets for football transfers, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this were true

Based on what I have seen, Omeruo is a superior defender and it would be a real head scratcher if we don't have first team plans for the Nigerian Int'l next season. even if JT quits at the end of the season (very unlikely) we would still have Cahill, Luiz, Omeruo and Kalas which is adequate depth. I don't see the need for him.

Based on what I have seen, Omeruo is a superior defender and it would be a real head scratcher if we don't have first team plans for the Nigerian Int'l next season. even if JT quits at the end of the season (very unlikely) we would still have Cahill, Luiz, Omeruo and Kalas which is adequate depth. I don't see the need for him.

That's if Zouma is even in the squad next season and not loaned out. Omeruo and Kalas could even be loaned out again next season or ply their trade at fullback with the loanee club. Regardless he's a talent with a bright future and he's great value to be had at the asking price.

That's if Zouma is even in the squad next season and not loaned out. Omeruo and Kalas could even be loaned out again next season or ply their trade at fullback with the loanee club. Regardless he's a talent with a bright future and he's great value to be had at the asking price.

I would be happy the day the governing body change the maximum loan duration per player to one year and places restriction on the maximum number of players each club is allowed to have on its books either on loan or in the reserves. it will go a long way to stop the bloody stockpiling and mismanagement of resources at this club.