Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

It's all Ivanovic's fault. I believe he is the reason GC had such a poor run of form. He has to defend the entire left side.

it certainly doesn't help , but cahills never been a great player, and you wouldn't expect him to be able to cope, unless the conditions are easy for him. Zouma managed to excel despite ivanovics lack of sense.

• 2 weeks later...

He did a huge mistake in the moment Falcao hit the bar. He was really tired.

Good game, and I agree I think it's good for him to play in the midfield to improve his qualitues with the ball.

He will start something like 20 games in this season, which is impressive.

Zouma isn't improving on the ball, he's just always been criminally underrated on it by most here because he looks unorthodox on the ball. He actually isn't that bad on the ball and has always had a decent pass on him.

Zouma has incredible anticipation and composure on the ball for such a young player. Way better than David Luiz ever had. I feel he just needs to improve his ball control which he surely will with more game time. He is going to dominate the likes of Ozil, Coquelin and Cazorla if given the start in defensive mid next game.