Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

replace an established Brazillian defender with an 18 y o ,,,, NO THANKS

Established as what? He's right now the third choice and doesn't seem to have Jose's trust. What's the point of having a £30 million rated defender (according to reports linking him with Barca) on the bench? We keep on talking about promoting youth, then why bother having a 26 year old on the bench instead of a youngster like Zouma?

I predict he wont. Just like any position, Mourinho wants there to be competition. And think a season or two ahead, Terry wont be around for very much longer at this level.

Luiz isnt going anywhere.

So you think that David Luiz might be one for the future then?

The guy will be 27 before the season is over.

Ooh, let's play a game. Right, we have 13 Premier League fixtures before David Luiz's 27th birthday (just to put that in context, he's one year younger than Vincent Kompany and roughly 18 months younger than Gary Cahill).

How many games will Jose trust David Luiz to play in defence?

I don't see why this has to happen now though, at least with Shaw the justification is 'demand' i.e preventing UTD or City from signing him.

Sometimes you have to do business when you can. Maybe the club is worried about City or United going for him in the summer. He's been linked with both for a while and both clubs are looking at centre-backs.

I don't see why this has to happen now though, at least with Shaw the justification is 'demand' i.e preventing UTD or City from signing him.

Jose's presser - Other teams had strong interest in him. So we got him now

Great news.

Matic, Salah, Zouma and £10m for Mata and De Bruyne looks great business IMO.

Love the way we've done business (no fucking around) but also love that Mourinho is really being given free reign to build the squad that he wants to. We've made good profits on players we don't need and bought in young players on good deals who can contribute either immediately or from next season.

Just need Shaw and a striker. :halo: