Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

dudeman, in a few years france could have a world cup winning team

Benzema

Griezzmen - Grenier - Lacazette

Cabaye - Schneiderlin

Digne - Varane - Zouma - Sagna

The fuck? Sagna? Grenier was poor for lyon this year. Also where is Pogba?

And Kurzawa will probably get ahead of Digne too.

-----------Lloris-----------

No idea-Zouma-Varane-Kurzawa

-Pogba-Schneiderlin?-Imbula-

---Thauvin-Lacazette-Griz---

With Varane and Mangala, could that mean actually Zouma misses out on being a France regular?

I personally think Laporte and Varane are France future CBs at this point.

I don't like Zouma style personally he needs to be more disciplined. His tackle on Aguero was fantastic in the box. But he could have had the same effect by just closing on him on his feet, would have had the same effect and with much less risk. With Aguero and his theatricals tendencies, who knows this could have been a penalty.

Anyway he was one of the bright spot on the day, hope he continues his progressive development.

They might have a golden generation of CB if Varane,Laporte,Zouma, and mangala develop properly. But overall I don't see that much exciting talent all over the pitch.

thats without mentioning umtiti, who is himself rumoured to madrid

whatever happens, someone good is going to miss out

As others have said:

Battled for his place

Impressed in games

This lad is great for a 20 year old. Proving age is irrelevant - if you are good enough, you are old enough.

Him and Varane would be an ideal partnership

The only tiny critique I have is his timing when heading - seems to get up too early - I'm sure that's just over excitement though :)

Amazing to think that Zouma still qualifies as an U21 player for next season as well - something which gives us some flexibility with the squad.

Playing against Aguero was the biggest test of his career so far; he has never played against an opponent that quick, technically gifted and tricky before and he coped with it brilliantly.

Future captain. :worship2:

Amazing to think that Zouma still qualifies as an U21 player for next season as well - something which gives us some flexibility with the squad.

Playing against Aguero was the biggest test of his career so far; he has never played against an opponent that quick, technically gifted and tricky before and he coped with it brilliantly.

Future captain. :worship2:

He has played against Ibrahimovic.