Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Does anybody think he has overtaken Cahill for good? Jose played him in two consecutive massive cup and title deciding games, this is something I don't believe he does very lightly. In those games he always, and I mean ALWAYS goes for his definite starters. Rotation and resting is something you do prior to the big games, not during. So, to me, that strongly hints towards Zouma doing what Azpilicueta did to Cole.

He has BENCHED Cahill. Jose having balls putting him on in two of the most important games of the season was the proof for that. Top notch stuff from here and against Liverpool. The thing that won us the point is his enormous jump to clear the ball, when it was landing on Lamps/ Milner's foot. I don't want Cahill to smell the starting line-up now. If and only if rotation is needed.

France are really coming along with a new golden generation tbh.

They might have a golden generation of CB if Varane,Laporte,Zouma, and mangala develop properly. But overall I don't see that much exciting talent all over the pitch.

They might have a golden generation of CB if Varane,Laporte,Zouma, and mangala develop properly. But overall I don't see that much exciting talent all over the pitch.

The defenders are excellent talents and France also has the the likes of Pogba, Griezmann, Schniederlin, Benzema and Lacazette. We should go for more French players and fewer Brazilian ones!

With every passing game I love this lad more and more. He was immense today, hard to believe he's just 20.

Before he even played for us in his CTV interview he was asked what kind of defender he is, I distinctly remember him saying "I like contact" with that big Zouma smile and I got a great feeling then.

With Varane and Mangala, could that mean actually Zouma misses out on being a France regular?

With Varane and Mangala, could that mean actually Zouma misses out on being a France regular?

Not if Deschamps has anything about him, Zouma is already twice the player Mangala is. Unless Mangala really steps up it should be Varane & Zouma.

Not if Deschamps has anything about him, Zouma i already twice the player Mangala is. Unless Mangala really steps up it should be Varane & Zouma.

Fair enough if that's true.

It would be incredible. City sign a player in Mangala who cost them £31.8m & we have £12m Zouma who's already better :lol: