Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

15. Kurt Zouma

Jase
Followers 3

They might have a golden generation of CB if Varane,Laporte,Zouma, and mangala develop properly. But overall I don't see that much exciting talent all over the pitch.

The defenders are excellent talents and France also has the the likes of Pogba, Griezmann, Schniederlin, Benzema and Lacazette. We should go for more French players and fewer Brazilian ones!

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh? He was fucking class. Two mistakes from a 20 year old in a semi-final; one of which he rectifies and the other his centre-half partner resolves. People must prefer Cahill backing off to Zouma's ag

Trained with the team today.

Posted Images

With every passing game I love this lad more and more. He was immense today, hard to believe he's just 20.

Before he even played for us in his CTV interview he was asked what kind of defender he is, I distinctly remember him saying "I like contact" with that big Zouma smile and I got a great feeling then.

• Like 1

They might have a golden generation of CB if Varane,Laporte,Zouma, and mangala develop properly. But overall I don't see that much exciting talent all over the pitch.

With Varane and Mangala, could that mean actually Zouma misses out on being a France regular?

With Varane and Mangala, could that mean actually Zouma misses out on being a France regular?

Not if Deschamps has anything about him, Zouma is already twice the player Mangala is. Unless Mangala really steps up it should be Varane & Zouma.

• Like 4

dudeman, in a few years france could have a world cup winning team

Benzema

Griezzmen - Grenier - Lacazette

Cabaye - Schneiderlin

Digne - Varane - Zouma - Sagna

Not if Deschamps has anything about him, Zouma i already twice the player Mangala is. Unless Mangala really steps up it should be Varane & Zouma.

Fair enough if that's true.

It would be incredible. City sign a player in Mangala who cost them £31.8m & we have £12m Zouma who's already better :lol:

• Like 2

dudeman, in a few years france could have a world cup winning team

Benzema

Griezzmen - Grenier - Lacazette

Cabaye - Schneiderlin

Digne - Varane - Zouma - Sagna

The fuck? Sagna? Grenier was poor for lyon this year. Also where is Pogba?

And Kurzawa will probably get ahead of Digne too.

-----------Lloris-----------

No idea-Zouma-Varane-Kurzawa

-Pogba-Schneiderlin?-Imbula-

---Thauvin-Lacazette-Griz---

I personally think Laporte and Varane are France future CBs at this point.

I don't like Zouma style personally he needs to be more disciplined. His tackle on Aguero was fantastic in the box. But he could have had the same effect by just closing on him on his feet, would have had the same effect and with much less risk. With Aguero and his theatricals tendencies, who knows this could have been a penalty.

Anyway he was one of the bright spot on the day, hope he continues his progressive development.

• Like 1

Doubt it; Deschamps has gone on record saying he can see Jetpack captain Les Bleus one day.

• Like 1

thats without mentioning umtiti, who is himself rumoured to madrid

whatever happens, someone good is going to miss out

• Like 1