Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

15. Kurt Zouma

Jas
Followers 3

He is good for header but that's all. 

Still want him sold this summer if we can get some money for him. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eh? He was fucking class. Two mistakes from a 20 year old in a semi-final; one of which he rectifies and the other his centre-half partner resolves. People must prefer Cahill backing off to Zouma's ag

Trained with the team today.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

He is good for header but that's all. 

Still want him sold this summer if we can get some money for him. 

I don’t want him to be first choice in big games aswell, but why sell? Good squad player with great PL experience, not moaning when benched..Think it’s good to have him around.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

I don’t want him to be first choice in big games aswell, but why sell? Good squad player with great PL experience, not moaning when benched..Think it’s good to have him around.

This. The last we need is to go all out shopping and buy a host of centrebacks when there are scarcely any worldclass ones available. If we sold Zouma, we would only have 3 senior out and out centrebacks, one of which is 37 year old. I do not count Azpi cos he should not be operating all over the backline anymore.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

This. The last we need is to go all out shopping and buy a host of centrebacks when there are scarcely any worldclass ones available. If we sold Zouma, we would only have 3 senior out and out centrebacks, one of which is 37 year old. I do not count Azpi cos he should not be operating all over the backline anymore.

Ruben Dias. Signs of potential and under a great manager has turned into one of the world's elite. 

Same can be done with Kounde imo. 

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ruben Dias. Signs of potential and under a great manager has turned into one of the world's elite. 

Same can be done with Kounde imo. 

I have a big concern about his height.

54 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

I have a big concern about his height.

Check out his statistics on areal duels and his vertical. He's pretty good. 

I rate Jimenez a lot. He was the only thing standing between us and a 5-0 victory in the 2nd leg. But his release clause is bonkers. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Check out his statistics on areal duels and his vertical. He's pretty good. 

I rate Jimenez a lot. He was the only thing standing between us and a 5-0 victory in the 2nd leg. But his release clause is bonkers. 

He is good indeed but very injury prone, for the outlay its a big risk.

36 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He is good indeed but very injury prone, for the outlay its a big risk.

Which makes Kounde all the more attractive. 

25 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Which makes Kounde all the more attractive. 

One has to go then......I just dont think the club will have that as a priority for the summer. Other positions deserve more immediate attention than the defence imo.

54 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

One has to go then......I just dont think the club will have that as a priority for the summer. Other positions deserve more immediate attention than the defence imo.

Why on earth would it not be a priority? Silva is injury prone. Dave is on his last legs and Zouma is a calamity on the ball and a disaster waiting to happen. 

I'm glad there are reports we are still after a top CB. 

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why on earth would it not be a priority? 

Because under Tuchel (WBA game apart) we conceded 3 goals in 16 games. 

19 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Because under Tuchel (WBA game apart) we conceded 3 goals in 16 games. 

And again, Silva is injury prone and Dave isn't getting any younger. That leaves Zouma. 

And if we were to revert to a back 4, not one of our CBs are fit to play there at an elite level bar Silva. 

Anybody else feel that his reputation for being a shit ball player is undeserved and has stuck from years ago, when he actually was bad with it? Whenever I watch him play now I see nothing wrong with how he uses the ball. He even deals with high pressure and playing out from the back quite well, don't remember the last time he actually screwed up (I do have shit memory tho so feel free to refresh it 😀).

Edited by manpe
  • Like 3

I'll say one thing, Chelsea fans are genuinely the most gullible in having the wool being pulled over their eyes. After seeing posts about Kepa being trusted whilst Mendy is at AFCON, this only confirmed it. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue
16 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why on earth would it not be a priority? Silva is injury prone. Dave is on his last legs and Zouma is a calamity on the ball and a disaster waiting to happen. 

I'm glad there are reports we are still after a top CB. 

I hear you, but we have greater needs elswhere atm. Forget back 4, I doubt we will game with a back 4 next season.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

I hear you, but we have greater needs elswhere atm. Forget back 4, I doubt we will game with a back 4 next season.

Where? CM? That is the only position I'd argue is more important than a CB. Add a backup GK. 

Aguero is the only ST available that could improve us, and he'd be on a free. So that is funds saved for a Top CM and CB. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Where? CM? That is the only position I'd argue is more important than a CB. Add a backup GK. 

Aguero is the only ST available that could improve us, and he'd be on a free. So that is funds saved for a Top CM and CB. 

A CM and a killer up top i crucial.......I have my doubts Kun will join us but I wouldnt be much against it though he is very injured. And for prides sake im not sure I would want City's leftovers.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

A CM and a killer up top i crucial.......I have my doubts Kun will join us but I wouldnt be much against it though he is very injured. And for prides sake im not sure I would want City's leftovers.

What killer is available? We're not getting Haaland so let's be realistic. 

Look at the impact Cavani is having for United. Look at what Drogba and Eto'o did for us. I'm still for having Havertz as our CF, but having the likes of Giroud and Aguero as depth options would help us loads. 

35 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What killer is available? We're not getting Haaland so let's be realistic. 

Look at the impact Cavani is having for United. Look at what Drogba and Eto'o did for us. I'm still for having Havertz as our CF, but having the likes of Giroud and Aguero as depth options would help us loads. 

No we wont get EH I agree, too much hassle. Cavani was never as injured as Kun has been for some time now, yes Giroud should stay if we can entice him.