Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

36 minutes ago, Thor said:

He still isn't great with the ball at his feet though. Clearly very strong and athletic, but is terrible on ball for me.

Aye. Ive noticed that. Its a shame. Its what we need actually back there. Someone with some creativity. Right now we have Dave trying to find Morats head *which is a good tool to have in our box)

• 2 months later...

I'm sad to a big extent that our future with him wont be Happy.

I had strong hopes when he was starting out that he would be a main part of our defence and had this vision of Happy,Pogba and Varane together with us It was a sod that he got injured when he did. But now cant see even 1 of them with us.

I dint think he really suits a Sarri style of team tho does he.We have to make sure we dont sell him to an opponent and we include a buy back.

1 minute ago, Yeboii said:

The reason he did not travel with the squad to Australia is injury. Wow I was getting worried he was being shunned! :D

Hes more than likely going to be getting sold eventually, Jorginho took his squad number and even before then rumours about appointing Sarri and rumours of Rugani being targeted before we announced Jorginho made it almost an open and shut case. Its a shame but its a logical move along with one of Cahill/Luiz because he is on a big contract and has a lot of resale value. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hes more than likely going to be getting sold eventually, Jorginho took his squad number and even before then rumours about appointing Sarri and rumours of Rugani being targeted before we announced Jorginho made it almost an open and shut case. Its a shame but its a logical move along with one of Cahill/Luiz because he is on a big contract and has a lot of resale value. 

You never know ;)

I had such high hopes for Happy. Love that big bonce of his. Makes a great target for set pieces and Daves long crosses. But just cant see him with this  team.

Hope he goes somewhere hes used and we put in a buy back clause when he goes.

20 hours ago, Yeboii said:

You never know ;)

Not technical enough either with the ball. Would clearly be one of the first casualties as soon as Sarri wanted a CB, although with a bit of work in positioning and technically improving he could be a good player here, purely in terms of defending I think he will go on and become a brilliant CB, similar to the development of Koulibaly under Sarri but doubt it happens. Plus we'd easily get 25-30M for him considering his contract, his age, his potential. 

• 2 weeks later...

Poor old Happy. I feel sorry for him. He is surely good enough for better than this!

Chelsea given 48 hour deadline after club tables offer for Stamford Bridge player

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-given-48-hour-deadline-club-tables-offer-stamford-bridge-player/

Watch him become top top CB elsewhere. The club was trying to get Rugani when you already had good CB who needs a bit of work (like Rugani doesnt lol)

I realy wish he leaves as soon as possible because club once again showed no faith. 

Idiotic board.

34 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Zouma looks alot more like another Salah/Kdb. The club should include buyback clause simply because there were too many fuckups recently.

Anyway, we can discuss this again in 2 years :)

He really doesnt. He is a good defender but seriously lacks the technical aspect of the game to truly become a great defender.

I feel sorry for him as well. Certainly looked as though he was on his way to becoming a top defender. Problem is, that would have to be in a perticular system under a particular type of manager. He's too technically limited to play under either Sarri or Conte before him,

Think he'll carve out a nice career for himself at a smaller club but can't see him becoming an elite player we'll massively regret not bringing back.

18 hours ago, Polo7 said:

He really doesnt. He is a good defender but seriously lacks the technical aspect of the game to truly become a great defender.

I prefer hoof the ball Godin over fancy Stones, Otamendi, Luiz, Christensen any day.

Zouma can become great defender and honestly I wouldnt care if he wasnt great on ball.