Mario Pašalić

I'm pretty certain that we had already signed him and he has been on loan from us at Hajduk. He's actually been doing well there from what I've seen from loan reports and scoring a fairly regular basis. A loan to elsewhere is probably in order next season. Probably Vitesse as @lionsden said above.

Youngsters, everywhere

I know ... I just wish they'd stay out of the Supermarkets ... OH and why can't the little gits walk or run to school. In Kenya they ran to school and produced great

athletes ....... I HATE KIDS ....

btw Cubbies hate goats

• 3 weeks later...

Marijo Pasalic is in a different situation, as he has already agreed a deal with Chelsea - but has remained with Hajduk until the summer.

Pasalic has been linked with summer switches to Lazio and Napoli, and Chelsea's director of sport Michael Emenalo has been quoted in the Italian media suggesting a move is likely.

"Mario has outgrown Hajduk and in the summer he has to move to a bigger club. That is the only way for him to one day play at Stamford Bridge," Emenalo is quoted as telling the Italian press.

The player's agent Ivica Loncar confirmed that he will link up with Chelsea this summer.

"For two weeks in the summer he will probably train with Chelsea and at the end Jose Mourinho is the one who will have the last word about his future," confirmed Loncar.

Chelsea finalised a deal for Pasalic in January, although he will not actually become a Blues player until this summer.

Source: SkySports

We have so many young talents...hope we dont fuck up with all of them.

With proper development, Pasalic, Traore, Baker, Rlc, Mvg, Lukaku maybe even Atsu, Thorgan, Piazon could become starters.

I will be happy if one of them makes it here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we have players out on loan going to the WC :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9: more than 4 I think it might be 7

Is there a thread on here that will follow all cfc players on the wc?

I have no clue who all is going, except the first team members off course..

Is there a thread on here that will follow all cfc players on the wc?

I have no clue who all is going, except the first team members off course..

That's a great idea. I'd start one, but I'm on my phone. Maybe you or someone else can do it?