Mario Pašalić

`Hw and Christensen should be in the squad for the next season!

they really should given our lack of quality cover in their positions anyway. If they turnout just as they should, we might not even have to buy more hyped and expensive youngsters like Stones or Pogba in their positions. What impresses me most about Pasalic is his consistency. Apart from a a handful odd games, he racks up a 7/10 performance every week with a goal every 3 or 4 games. He could still improve on his tackling and passing but his confidence and ability on the ball is excellent for that age. IMO there should be much space in midfield for him next season. We should revert to 4-3-3 as it suits us best whilst Fabregas, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar all should not be starters at a club like Chelsea so there should be chances for him even if we sign some other mids.

they really should given our lack of quality cover in their positions anyway. If they turnout just as they should, we might not even have to buy more hyped and expensive youngsters like Stones or Pogba in their positions. What impresses me most about Pasalic is his consistency. Apart from a a handful odd games, he racks up a 7/10 performance every week with a goal every 3 or 4 games. He could still improve on his tackling and passing but his confidence and ability on the ball is excellent for that age. IMO there should be much space in midfield for him next season. We should revert to 4-3-3 as it suits us best whilst Fabregas, Mikel, Ramires, Oscar all should not be starters at a club like Chelsea so there should be chances for him even if we sign some other mids.

Mostly agree but Fabregas, Matic, Pasalic midfield is solid enough and Fabregas is a formidable midfielder in his good six months. We brought Pasalic to be the next Frank Lampard in 13/14 I believe.

I hope to see Christensen replace Iva next season, young, excellent ball control, good defender - he will be ready after his borussia loan.

Matic-Pasalic in midfield serving as a solid base, John Terry © leading the young defence of Zouma, Dave and Christensen.

• 1 month later...

Our Pasalic, Coric, Brekalo, Mamic, Halilovic, Moro, Balic, Vlasic, Rog, Mamic. That's some of the best young players in Europe right there. And that's without mentioning the older but still very young Brozovic, and Kovacic.

The talent coming out of Croatia now is unbelievable. It's insane.

Our Pasalic, Coric, Brekalo, Mamic, Halilovic, Moro, Balic, Vlasic, Rog, Mamic. That's some of the best young players in Europe right there. And that's without mentioning the older but still very young Brozovic, and Kovacic.

The talent coming out of Croatia now is unbelievable. It's insane.

The defenders of Germany U17 are still searching this guy.

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He's been pretty ordinary when I've seen him. So much so that I stopped watching.

Literally the same for me. Watched about half a dozen games of his at the start of the season, but he was always so anonymous that I stopped following. 

He had a good start but his level began to slow. The last months his performances has been very poor, and has lost his place with practically every rival for his spot. 

Adama, Lemar, Fabinho (Playing as CM) and now seems that Bakayoko is over him too.

• 5 months later...

I can't understand it, you can read here how much hope was from this guy and nothing, so much players became ghosts here at our club, i ask my self if Conte even heard about him and other players..i don't see logical reason why players like Papy and Atsu had there chance for 2 games to show what they can do on the pitch and pasalic & van ginkel not, i would give a chance to brown,solanke and bamford too, for the same reason i can't understand why loan ake and baker again, why not give them a chance first at pre-season. do you think that if ake was playing in the games Conte would not think maybe to loan baba and not this guy? it just make me wonder how Conte is involve in all the loan part.

4 hours ago, blueblood22 said:

I can't understand it, you can read here how much hope was from this guy and nothing, so much players became ghosts here at our club, i ask my self if Conte even heard about him and other players..i don't see logical reason why players like Papy and Atsu had there chance for 2 games to show what they can do on the pitch and pasalic & van ginkel not, i would give a chance to brown,solanke and bamford too, for the same reason i can't understand why loan ake and baker again, why not give them a chance first at pre-season. do you think that if ake was playing in the games Conte would not think maybe to loan baba and not this guy? it just make me wonder how Conte is involve in all the loan part.

isn't pasalic still injured?