Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Man City v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

Just saw the lineup, not great tbh. Dissapointed. Both Luiz in midfield and Rami on the right is overly cautious in my opinion. But however, lets hope for the best.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going slightly off-topic but I think we should all spare a thought for this utd fan. As disappointing as last night's result was, at least we can take solace in the fact that our team will only get be

Superbowl, best offence vs best defence. Defence wins. Look, I don't think this is going to be an enjoyable experience. I don't think it's going to be an instant classic, but I think it will be a test

how do they park the bus?! fernandinho is injured and gets replaced by demichelis. they are still playing their 4-2-2-2 as always.

They had javi garcia, milner and rodwell. But they chose a centre back?? :blink:

• Like 1

how do they park the bus?! fernandinho is injured and gets replaced by demichelis. they are still playing their 4-2-2-2 as always.

They had javi garcia, milner and rodwell. But they chose a centre back?? :blink:

They fear us.
  • Like 1

milner never played CM for city. rodwell hasnt played a minute this seaosn I think. And Javi Garcia is just poor for City. and javi garcia aint more attacking than demichelis at all. they will atack as usual, while we are playing super-defensive, especially if Ramires will truly end up on the RW (god bless our eyes to see this shit once again)

Then,why shouldn't Oscar play instead of Willian in the Number 10 role?

Wait, I will call Mourinho and return with an appropriate answer...

• Like 1

Then,why shouldn't Oscar play instead of Willian in the Number 10 role?

Wait, I will call Mourinho and return with an appropriate answer...

Im waiting. :)