Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Toni Kroos

Billy.
Followers 3

How many assists does he have from direct set-pieces now?

Damn we need crossers in our team

set-piece bot

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big fan of his. Best playmaker since Pirlo imo. His passing range and vision is fantastic.

He wouldn't suit CFC's playing style? He would change our playing style. With a player like that in the team, next to Matic, with Fabregas as CAM in front: we would dominate midfield and possession. Imagine him constantly finding our nifty, fast AM's...

Not gonna happen probably, but what a dream to have.

I would love Toni Kroos at Chelsea. Did you know that he wears older Adipure cleates. He didn'd switch to newer adipures because he loves the older style more. They just feel better for him. Just what I read. :)

Forget him guys,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

I would love Toni Kroos at Chelsea. Did you know that he wears older Adipure cleates. He didn'd switch to newer adipures because he loves the older style more. They just feel better for him. Just what I read. :)

Forget him,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

Forget him guys,he is on the way to Real. Its impossible for us to get him when Real interesting in him. Every footballer prefer move to Real. And its not about $$$. Best players playing for best teams.

Love your optimism ;)

A big ray of sunshine ;)

Beckenbaeur has hinted that Kroos will be heading to Real Madrid..

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/11/en/football/international_football/1405101936.html

worst thing about this is that Khedira will probably go to Arsenal. It'll be nice to see him in the premier league but he'll definitely improve Wenger's side and that is kind of worrying.

worst thing about this is that Khedira will probably go to Arsenal. It'll be nice to see him in the premier league but he'll definitely improve Wenger's side and that is kind of worrying.

Haha. 2 weeks before that half of the people here, incl. me were slating him. I don't want him at Chelsea, he is a better passer than Ramires and nothing more. Opinions change fast after good matches. Let's be honest, Kroos was never gonna come here tho.

Apparently, he just confirmed for the German television ZDF that he is off to Real Madrid. Too bad we couldn't get him. Probably the best corner kicks taker in the world.

Apparently, he just confirmed for the German television ZDF that he is off to Real Madrid. Too bad we couldn't get him. Probably the best corner kicks taker in the world.

I suspect we never tried to get him.

Fake apparently:

Inevitable that he's going there though. Great corners but got very lucky today that Higuain missed the 1v1 from his misplaced header.